Rumours begin to circulate that Police fight crime

Reaction score
Country
Cook Islands
It's well known that former Home Secretary Theresa had a stormy relationship with police due to her cuts.

Tories have always denied that cuts in police numbers have any effect.

Recent increases in crime, and Theresa's growing unpopularity, are beginning to cause a rethink.

Sponsored Links
Don't worry, MP's have come up with a plan to cut reported crime significantly...

They've just voted to give themselves anonymity and hide their 'activities' from the public!

Don't worry, MP's have come up with a plan to cut reported crime significantly...

They've just voted to give themselves anonymity and hide their 'activities' from the public!
And they're charging the VOTE LEAVE CAMPAIGN on an overspend, yet they're hiding the names and details of the corrupt MP's, who are fiddling their expenses,,,, OUR MONEY!!
Corrupt shower of HYPOCRITES!!

Sponsored Links
Police are just fire fighting these days. You can threaten and even carry out a minor assualt without fear of police action - only when people start using weapons then the police get involved. No resources. Shocking really.
Young thugs know this too, they literally laugh in the faces of their victims when they call the police. I am starting to understand why Americans are so passionate about their guns (I hate guns and gun ownership) - for many it is the only protection they will have. Good time to be in the coffin business.

x1080-iE4.jpg

That is your stock response often on here. (y)
When notch has no answer to the facts it simply repeats itself...

It must be boring in that playground of yours :ROFLMAO:

No doubt another meaningless comment will be forthcoming from the notch, and it will no doubt be treated with the same disdain as all of the rest of it's comments...

But the real question is at what point will the notch go 'crying to mamma'?

Recent increases in crime, and Theresa's growing unpopularity, are beginning to cause a rethink.

Of course we could have Diane Abbott as the home secretary......the public would be keen on that :ROFLMAO:

I think the public are starting to think that anything is better than the legacy of Theresa May and Amber Rudd.

But the real question is at what point will the notch go 'crying to mamma'?
He does not need to mightygob is watching out for him all the time. :ROFLMAO:
She will come along and scoop him up into her arms at the least sign of him getting into trouble. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

A hard Brexit, implemented properly, would see a sharp decrease in crime. British prisons are full of foreigners.
Ah, forgive me.

I didn't realise that 12% meant 'full of'...

Best we cut our police force further and encourage 'true brit' criminals to go about their 'business' unhindered...

Bring back the Krays and their 'honour amongst thieves' principles...

After all, quitters want to time travel backwards so why not include crime in that fantasy!

PS. I assume you mean that brexit should mean that all 'foreigners' should be expelled in case they are tempted to 'fill' our prisons? And what is the definition of a 'foreigner' anyway - in your view of course.

PS. I assume you mean that brexit should mean that all 'foreigners' should be expelled

No, but I can think of one who'd be top of the list. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Using 2015 figures, there were 4600 EU nationals in British prisons. This was a 240% rise from 10 years before. It costs British taxpayers £184m to keep them all each year. So, quite significant cuts in crime could be made, as well as easing the burden on hard-pressed UK taxpayers.

Sponsored Links
Back