Running Off To Syria

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Latest one about the large family is just one of a long string of similar stories in recent months. I see that the police and security services are being castigated yet again because, of course, it's their fault really.....

Is it just me? Am I missing something here?

IMHO, if someone decides they want to feck off to Syria (or wherever) to join/help/support IS (or whatever they're calling themselves this week) why are we putting in all the time, effort and resources tracking them down?

They made a personal choice (maybe the kids didn't but their parents did) so isn't it about time we stated clearly and unequivocally that anyone who does so will have their UK citizenship immediately revoked and barred from ever re-entering The UK??

Stop wasting precious time and resources. Put them on a banned list. End of.

One wonders what was done during WW2 when some chose to feck off to Germany to join The Nazis. Bet your bottom dollar that the government of the day didn't waste time and effort tracking these people. More likely put them on a list to be imprisoned or shot if they ever dared return to these shores.

Sponsored Links
I fully agree. Unfortunately, we as a society do not have the same values and self-pride that we had seventy years ago. Too many apologists and do-gooders, you see. Over my lifetime I have seen this country change irreparably.

They are nothing but a drain. I wonder how much police times is spent watching over the Muslims? They should have a Muslim only tax to pay for the time-wasters. Then again they'd never pay it as most seem to be unemployed.

It's unfair to tar the kids with the same brush.

They don't have a choice and they are the ones who need the protection of police etc...

Sponsored Links

They don't have a choice and they are the ones who need the protection of police etc...

Don't see why they need police protection. They are with their mothers - responsible adults (perhaps not the most apt description here)

I doubt the fact they have taken them abroad would be seen by the courts as being an unfit parent

Whole heap of difference between going abroad for a holiday and being dragged unknowingly into a combat zone.

One wonders what was done during WW2 when some chose to feck off to Germany to join The Nazis. Bet your bottom dollar that the government of the day didn't waste time and effort tracking these people. More likely put them on a list to be imprisoned or shot if they ever dared return to these shores.

I imagine that people were a lot more sane and rational then and government wasn't just an exercise in PR and spin. Greater people knew what to do, and were allowed to get on and do it.

There are too many lefty, bleeding-hearts and dopey women involved in government and Britain's organisations and institutions these days to ever get a sensible reaction to the problems we have. But then, the people who landed us in the mess we're in today are the government: so we're screwed if we look to them for solutions.

They are nothing but a drain. I wonder how much police times is spent watching over the Muslims? They should have a Muslim only tax to pay for the time-wasters. Then again they'd never pay it as most seem to be unemployed.

This tax shouldn't only be paid by them problem themselves. Every apologist and liberal who supports these people and encourages their presence here and appeases their dangerous habits and supports their anti western/UK activities should also pay the tax.

The bill for the security services alone, which seems to mainly be to stop the 'peaceful' religion from attacking it's hosts (ie. us), must be astronomical. Ain't diversity great?

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR

Shouldn't be our problem. As usual, the ROP need someone to blame, and they're blaming the police, etc, etc for not stopping them having their 14 night, all inclusive jihad holiday. No doubt, if the authorities scrutinised every ROP who buys a plane ticket, they would be accused of racism.

You'll eventually realise that anything to do with the ROP is all aggro and all our fault. They can't handle responsibility and always blame others for their backwards behaviour. Let them and their kids go - and stop them ever coming back.

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
There are too many lefty, bleeding-hearts and dopey women involved in government and Britain's organisations and institutions these days to ever get a sensible reaction to the problems we have.
You've hit the nail on the head there. These are the people who are really responsible for our problems. Muslims (or at least most of them) are simply self-centred opportunists. The more they are encouraged by our do-gooder fraternity, the greater their demands.

I'm not sure about the 'dopey women', though. I believe that some of them have more balls than the men, especially Dithering Dave!

If a person decides to take themselves and their children to another country, that (as far as this country is concerned) is their democratic right. However, if the country they go to is regarded with suspicion by the country of their former residence, then the government of their residential country MUST have the right to cancel their right of residency (and that of all their family) and render them stateless. It is NOT up to the authorities in the country of residence to chase after them wiping their a**es. If they attempt to return then they should face immediate execution (without right of appeal) for treason. Let some islamic s***thole or another give them a home.. These ar**holes will soon realise which side their bread is buttered (or their bacon is fried).

Problem solved.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-33201176
One of them, at least, does not like it here and does not want her daughters to grow up here.

I am totally baffled by this statement from the article:
"The North East Counter Terrorism Unit said it was "continuing to make extensive enquiries" in order to try to bring the women and children home."
Why?

Is it compulsory to live here?
Should I choose to emigrate will they chase me?

people are being brainwashed and manipulated
some are feeble and need protecting
does any one think a mother in there right mind would take a child knowingly to what they think is a war zone off course not so they don't think it dangerous
or if they are taking there kids to what they think is a war zone they are unfit parent so the kids need protecting

Sponsored Links
Back