Running Off To Syria

Problem solved.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-33201176
One of them, at least, does not like it here and does not want her daughters to grow up here.

I am totally baffled by this statement from the article:
"The North East Counter Terrorism Unit said it was "continuing to make extensive enquiries" in order to try to bring the women and children home."
Why?

Is it compulsory to live here?
Should I choose to emigrate will they chase me?
Yes, I saw that on the news today. It seems to me that the majority of them 'don't like it here', which is why they continue to attempt to change the country to suit their 'needs'.
I've often heard people say on here (and I'm sure I must have said it myself) that if they don't like it here, bugger off to a country they do like.
I'm very pleased to find that at least one family has taken our advice! :D

Sponsored Links
Problem solved.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-33201176
One of them, at least, does not like it here and does not want her daughters to grow up here.

I am totally baffled by this statement from the article:
"The North East Counter Terrorism Unit said it was "continuing to make extensive enquiries" in order to try to bring the women and children home."
Why?

Is it compulsory to live here?
Should I choose to emigrate will they chase me?
Yes, I saw that on the news today. It seems to me that the majority of them 'don't like it here', which is why they continue to attempt to change the country to suit their 'needs'.
I've often heard people say on here (and I'm sure I must have said it myself) that if they don't like it here, bugger off to a country they do like.
I'm very pleased to find that at least one family has taken our advice! :D

They were disillusioned in their own countries. They're disillusioned here. Now they want to make 'here' like their own country, which was the original cause of their disillusionment. Some of the disillusioned ones want to go to other countries to kill their fellow ROP.

Sponsored Links
I think you're missing one very important point: unlike the RoP, the Jews/Israelis are not threatening this country.
I know whose side I'm on.

also isis is an illegal terrorist organisation joining it is against the law off many countries where as syria is more infighting off 2 legitimate groups so what would you use to "control " the returning people from syria??

I think you're missing one very important point: unlike the RoP, the Jews/Israelis are not threatening this country.

Muslims would not be threatening this country if the state of Israel didn't exist.Media forgets the King David hotel bombings.
Let's see. Who else is ISIS threatening? Us, the Frogs, Iraq, Syria, and probably other countries. Were we all involved in the King David hotel bombings.
Stop making excuses for them.

The UK should set up a special airline for idiots wishing to take themselves and their families to war zones. It could be called FECK OFF Airlines and all flights would be free and more importantly - ONE WAY.

Muslims would not be threatening this country if the state of Israel didn't exist.Media forgets the King David hotel bombings.

It says in their holy book to kill the Jews and Infidels - so they're versus everyone but themselves. Correction: they are also against their fellow members when it suits them. This book predates the creation of Israel by quite a bit.

Don't believe the official spin. The ROP have plenty of reasons to threaten other people and countries.

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
The UK should set up a special airline for idiots wishing to take themselves and their families to war zones. It could be called FECK OFF Airlines and all flights would be free and more importantly - ONE WAY.

How about a remake of Cliff's film 'Summer Holiday', but for the 21st century. I'm sure we could let the mohammeds have a few old Routemasters to take their friends to the Costa Del Syria.

"We're all going on a summer holy war, no more driving taxis for a week or two......................." ;)

Sponsored Links
Back