Russian Meddling

I said the US authorities announced publically that they had evidence Russian interference into the US elections. Unequivocal. It's no secret and the info has been shared with all the US security agencies, Congress, the Senate and news outlets.

I never mentioned Trump collusion or whether it had any effect but many US commentators believe deliberate harm was done to Hilary Clinton's campaign at a deliberately timed moment.

I've still not seen any. I keep hearing intelligence agencies saying they're confident there is but no mention of what it is.

Clinton won the popular vote.

Sponsored Links
Yes, but as in Britain, it is only a few marginals (swing states) which make the difference.

Humour me Sammy and restate your OP; it isn't exactly clear what response would be appropriate other than "So, what?":
So called 'antifa' who oppose Trump and believe Russian meddling did infact happen, also think communism and/or marxism can work.

Yes, but as in Britain, it is only a few marginals (swing states) which make the difference.

Humour me Sammy and restate your OP; it isn't exactly clear what response would be appropriate other than "So, what?":

Well if that's what you think you might as well stop posting.

Sponsored Links
We all have our beliefs, opinions Sammi. You seem to think that on this occasion your opinion outweighs the facts.
Understandable in a world where right wing populism is stifling truth.

We all have our beliefs, opinions Sammi. You seem to think that on this occasion your opinion outweighs the facts.
Understandable in a world where right wing populism is stifling truth.

...said the guy thinking his opinions outweigh facts.

I don't recall voicing my opinion on this thread.

It's up to you Sammi whether you believe whether the Ruskies interfered or not. You may also dispute the moon landings, Kennedy assassination, Twin Towers etc. You would be better off logging on to one of gasbags crank web sites and have lots of fun convincing other gullible morons about your beliefs.
Good luck.(y)

I don't recall voicing my opinion on this thread.

It's up to you Sammi whether you believe whether the Ruskies interfered or not. You may also dispute the moon landings, Kennedy assassination, Twin Towers etc. You would be better off logging on to one of gasbags crank web sites and have lots of fun convincing other gullible morons about your beliefs.
Good luck.(y)

Until you can provide evidence, it's just an opinion. So far the most I've seen is a lot of FBI bias. I did say this in my very first post, it was my opinion until I could suggest otherwise. That said if none of us did any thinking for ourselves we could all perhaps end up like you, nosenotasmuchashethinks. You might be quick to listen and believe without substance but don't suggest I should too.

I've still not seen any. I keep hearing intelligence agencies saying they're confident there is but no mention of what it is.

You said there was evidence to say they had meddled/interfered.

Yes, it is.

You don't believe the US intelligence agencies when they state they have unequivocal proof?
Perhaps you clasp your hand over your ears singing la la la at the top of your voice when the news reports are announced.
When both sides of the US political spectrum admit to it then you know there is substance.

Poor old naive Sammi

You don't believe the US intelligence agencies when they state they have unequivocal proof?
Perhaps you clasp your hand over your ears singing la la la at the top of your voice when the news reports are announced.
When both sides of the US political spectrum admit to it then you know there is substance.

Poor old naive Sammi

I'm naive? You carry on, listen and believe without first hand seeing it. Heck, repeat it enough times and you might get everyone on board with it.

Even facebook have said so, and are taking action to help prevent more.

Facebook have said what? A some russians ran some adverts? You need to be much clearer than that, either they 'hacked' the election or they tried to sway the electorate, the two are not the same.

Poor naive Sammi. Good luck with your fantasy world. You, gasbag and your conspiracies are going to get along great. (y)

Sponsored Links
Back