Russian Meddling

The problem is that Trumps opponents just can't accept that Trump won the election fair and square
You mean the FBI?
They Investige criminal activity and have indicted 12 Russians and have convicted two of Trumps closest confidantes.
Do you think Hilary controls the FBI?

Sponsored Links
I thought you were telling me what I'm trying to say.

I think you are going round in circles.

Do you think the Russians have been meddling or not ? Yes or no?

I have to say my answer is yes. To what extent, I don't know.

Sponsored Links
Sammi is just trolling. Roll with it. He thinks the whole thing is a conspiracy. FFS.

I just want to see him put in writing that he believes RUSSIA HAS NOT BEEN MEDDLING.

Will he say it? Because if not, then he must think they have.

Yes, I await the outcome of Manaforts appeals with bated breath. He has other crimes to answer to first though.
Cohen admitted his crimes.

I just want to see him put in writing that he believes RUSSIA HAS NOT BEEN MEDDLING.

Will he say it? Because if not, then he must think they have.

I presume you believe in guilt until proven innocent too.

As I've said, if you're talking about running adverts on facebook, I don't see that the same as forcing the hand of the electorate or doctoring numbers to show one outcome or another. Clinton gained more votes (bound to be the fifth time I've said it now), so if they did, they didn't do a very good job.

I presume you believe in guilt until proven innocent too.

As I've said, if you're talking about running adverts on facebook, I don't see that the same as forcing the hand of the electorate or doctoring numbers to show one outcome or another. Clinton gained more votes (bound to be the fifth time I've said it now), so if they did, they didn't do a very good job.

And you still managed to avoid it.

We are not a court of law. We are a collection of opinions.

Do you think RUSSIA HAS NOT BEEN MEDDLING?

Or do you think they might have been?

Nobody is going to be prosecuted as a result of your opinion. So, just state it

Clinton gained more votes (bound to be the fifth time I've said it now), so if they did, they didn't do a very good job.

How many votes would she have got, without interference from a foreign power?

Sponsored Links
Back