RWR are on the retreat again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Um, the CDU is a liberal-conservative party, and the SPD are social democrats, and so left leaning, so how come you've posted this as the RWR on the retreat; shouldn't that be the LWL on the retreat instead.

Well spotted Doggit, except I was referring to the last time Germany voted when AfD got about 20% of the vote. (Last September, I think) Now they managed only 5%.
In my haste, I just copied the first line of the article so that readers would have an idea what the post was about. Unfortunately, in my haste that may have misled the reader.
It was a busy day yesterday. My apologies if I misled anyone.

Well spotted Doggit, except I was referring to the last time Germany voted when AfD got about 20% of the vote. (Last September, I think) Now they managed only 5%.
In my haste, I just copied the first line of the article so that readers would have an idea what the post was about. Unfortunately, in my haste that may have misled the reader.
It was a busy day yesterday. My apologies if I misled anyone.

Sponsored Links
Not good enuff. I'm broken over your post. You just don't realise how everyone hangs on to your every word and then you go and post "in haste". GD will never be the same. :cry:

My apologies

KNOCK+me+down+with+a+feather.jpg

Light hearted banter with Wannabe....must get a grip:)

Are you ailing?!

Should we not be using the same language and name calling that Himmy so loves to do to others if they write something that he doesn't agree with or is wrong? Perhaps we should call him arse-end and say he's spreading fake news etc etc :)

Should we not be using the same language and name calling that Himmy so loves to do to others if they write something that he doesn't agree with or is wrong? Perhaps we should call him arse-end and say he's spreading fake news etc etc :)
You have been calling me some strange names ever since my verbal provocation of woody for his unwarranted impugning of my integrity, Mightyblab.
Until he has the courage to admit his mistake, or to provide evidence that his allegation has some merit, I will continue to provoke him. Your irascible comments are minuscule in comparison, Mightyblab.
No doubt you will continue as his female impersonator and he will continue to hide behind your skirts.

You have been calling me some strange names ever since my verbal provocation of woody for his unwarranted impugning of my integrity, Mightyblab.
Until he has the courage to admit his mistake, or to provide evidence that his allegation has some merit, I will continue to provoke him. Your irascible comments are minuscule in comparison, Mightyblab.
No doubt you will continue as his female impersonator and he will continue to hide behind your skirts.
I have been calling you names? You are hilarious!

Right you are Pinocchio.

Come on Mrs Blighty. We have an opportunity to build bridges and maybe get to exchange views in a less narky way? I'm sure you'd like that. I think Wannabe was very positive to my banter and it's a good thing. Maybe a bit of a reboot is needed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back