Safety check terminology?? (Electrical)

do you give a donald duck? :LOL: :LOL:
I guess that depends on whether he's the sort of person who takes a pride in what he does, and tries to do the best job possible, or whether he is lazy and careless and therefore can't be trusted to do anything properly.

Sponsored Links
I guess that depends on whether he's the sort of person who takes a pride in what he does, and tries to do the best job possible, or whether he is lazy and careless and therefore can't be trusted to do anything properly.

very true, an OP asked a question, which I answered fully & correctly and was suitably thanked, job done, i am very proud of helping that person at 6.15am this morning before i went to work :LOL: I wont comment on this post again,
cheers

very true, an OP asked a question, which I answered fully & correctly and was suitably thanked, job done, i am very proud of helping that person at 6.15am this morning before i went to work :LOL: I wont comment on this post again,
cheers

The answer was 100% as perfect as it needed to be. The OP said so.

It's a good job BAS doesn't paint pictures for a living. He'd start his first picture and never finish because another brush stroke would always make it better.

Sponsored Links
Oh give over BAS, not everyone can manage or knows how to do multi line quoting on forums, and not being able to multi quote is in no way related to their ability to do a decent job in their day job.

Shame on you for even suggesting it. :(

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back