Safety of Rwanda (Asylum and Immigration) Draft Bill

it's not like they can usurp international law is it, ha haha.
Of course they can'r usurp international law, but they can ignore it, at their risk of several repurcussions.

Sponsored Links
The only way Rishi is getting the boot, is if they think they can win with Rishi 2.0 whoever that is. If they lose, Rishi gets the boot anyway and they have 5 years to get their act together
Letters of discontent and actually leading to a leadership challenge are two different things.
As the number of letters nears a threshold, the PM needs to seriously consider the implications of everything he does.

then bring in Farrage to lead the Party ever onwards to the sunlit uplands among the unicorns. Bring popcorn. It's gonna be mad.
Bring him in from the jungle?
Into a different sort of savagery? :idea:

Sponsored Links
It will, but not for the reasons you say.

Remember parliament make law, courts interpret. If courts get it "wrong" according to parliament, parliament changes law.

If it was me trying to make this work. I'd go about it completely differently.
Lease some land from Rwanda and make it a British overseas territory. Think Hong Kong from china on a much smaller scale.
Establish a British overseas illegal imigrant detention and processing centre.
Employ lots of Rwandans to run it.
Transfer all illegals to my new processing centre.

It would probably cost around £30,000 per person. All the Human rights lawyers can stay in bed.
Why look for something new, there's closer BOTs: Gibralter, Jersey, Guernsey, and others further afield.

Typo, but I think you know that.

What has agenda 30 to do with it?
Not like you wouldn't do the same, make your bed and all that.
International courts carry out the bidding of agenda 30 thought it would seem so obvious, perhaps not.

Not like you wouldn't do the same, make your bed and all that.
You make mistakes all the time, any examples of me correcting you?
International courts carry out the bidding of agenda 30 thought it would seem so obvious, perhaps not.
No they don't. Lying is against the forum rules, and you wonder why you get banned from threads.

You make mistakes all the time, any examples of me correcting you?

No they don't. Lying is against the forum rules, and you wonder why you get banned from threads.
You use to crop my posts all the time in an effort paint me in a bad light, same as you say I'm lying here which is only your own opinion.

Sponsored Links
Back