Safety of Rwanda (Asylum and Immigration) Draft Bill

Edit: Sorry, my post was aimed at gnat.

So you mean 2030 Agenda of UN Department of Economic and Social Affairs.

Why didn't you be more accurate at first?
Now we know what you're talking about, can you point how the UN Department of Economic and Social Affairs 2030 Agenda affects Refugees, Covid, HS2, Interest Rates, Cost of Living, Ukraime -Russia war, WEF, Climate Change, and all the other issues that you've blamed on this UN Department of Economic and Social Affairs 2030 Agenda?

Not like you wouldn't do the same, make your bed and all that.
International courts carry out the bidding of agenda 30 thought it would seem so obvious, perhaps not.
The courts will stop the Rwanda scheme and any other scheme that goes against agenda 30.
Wake up notchy do you know what kind of world we are living in now, international law rules.
Course it does, instead of creating harmony that agenda 30 would have us believe it just creates division, oh look divide and rule. That's why I put who'd a thunk it after positive discrimination.
That's where the conspiracy theory comes in, all part of agenda 30.
Your fault it would seem for assuming then. I was talking in the round, which everyone being equal is contained in agenda 30 which I thought you would be aware of.
And about 25 more references to Agenda 30

Last edited:
Sponsored Links

Now we know what you're talking about, can you point how the UN Department of Economic and Social Affairs 2030 Agenda affects Refugees, Covid, HS2, Interest Rates, Cost of Living, Ukraime -Russia war, WEF, and all the other issues that you've blamed on this UN Department of Economic and Social Affairs 2030 Agenda?

It's Gant began this line of discussion, not I.
Pay attention.

Sunak is speaking now.

He reckons he's blocked every angle. save serious harm. looks like he thinks he's tied the hands of the judiciary and has issued a threat to the ECHR to basically come and have a go if they think they are hard enough.

Edit: Sorry, my post was aimed at gnat.

Now we know what you're talking about, can you point how the UN Department of Economic and Social Affairs 2030 Agenda affects Refugees, Covid, HS2, Interest Rates, Cost of Living, Ukraime -Russia war, WEF, Climate Change, and all the other issues that you've blamed on this UN Department of Economic and Social Affairs 2030 Agenda?
It's all inter connected even you can work that out.

Sponsored Links
Sunak is speaking now.

He reckons he's blocked every angle. save serious harm. looks like he thinks he's tied the hands of the judiciary and has issued a threat to the ECHR to basically come and have a go if they think they are hard enough.
The ECHR will consider cases that are brought to them. They don't go out looking for issues. :rolleyes:

Denso&Co. can't see the Elephant in the room
The invisible elephant that is claimed to exist by some? Any clues to finding the elephant?

Do you believe that Agenda 30 is (somehow) telling the international courts what to do with climate change judgements?

Doubt it.
Denso&Co. can't see the Elephant in the room cos they've got their head stuck up its arse.:LOL:
I can see the elephant but I can't see any room. ;)

Isn't the obligation on gant to explain how the UN 2030 Agenda influences or affects all these issues, rather than hoping we can all see the elephant?

That you see fit to close your mind to the possibility doesn't mean it's not the case.
I haven't closed my mind, you are incapable of explaining why you think what you do. That, again, is not my problem.

The invisible elephant that is claimed to exist by some? Any clues to finding the elephant?

Do you believe that Agenda 30 is (somehow) telling the international courts what to do with climate change judgements?
You don't see them as gatekeepers do you, if you did it might change your opinion.

@Roy Bloom If you watched his speech. He issued a threat. "no foreign court will stop us".

Seems to be a vote of confidence in Sunak.

He says the Bill deems Rwanda safe unless proved otherwise, so your on the plane until such time as you are coming home.

Sponsored Links
Back