safety warning please read (BUDERUS)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
there has been a recall on the following buderus boilers
if you have one of the following boilers contact the manufactures straight away and they will change the faulty componants free of charge
as they are leaking gas from the grommets at the ignition /glowplug but its contained to boiler not into the room

buderus 500 series 24kw combi
28kw
24kw system
buderus 600 series 28kw combi

if in doubt ring anyway

Sponsored Links
Going to see a poorly (f2) B 600 this morning, any further information about above problems i.e. serial numbers etc, or just all the 600 series.

Has anyone called Manufactures for a fix / modification? Thanks SH.

I would hope that since 2009!!!! :eek: a company like Buderus would have identified the location of all the effected boilers and fitted the mods! :confused:

I would hope that since 2009!!!! :eek: a company like Buderus would have identified the location of all the effected boilers and fitted the mods! :confused:

Sponsored Links
Yea what the fuk do we have notification and gaurantee registration for, Buderus and Gassafe know "all" the names and address's where they are fitted.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back