Saga cruises

Sponsored Links
The start of what? Getting back to normal, beating covid?

Sponsored Links
Start of holiday/cruise firms demanding proof of vaccination

You'd be totally insane to get on a cruise liner without being sure everybody had been vaccinated.

My parents used to only do cruise holidays, but stopped about 2 years ago because of problems with viruses spreading on the ships. I think it will be a while before cruises start again, their key market is the very people who are most vulnerable.

Sounds logical to me. They could turn the whole thing (booster jabs) into an entertainment event for mid-afternoon fun-on-a-boat sessions, to beat the boredom.
To be fair theres Bridge lessons, walking round the deck with Liz, ballroom dancing and zzzzzzzzz where was I oh yes crazy golf

All Saga cruisers will have to be vaccinated, is this the start

If (huge if) the the virus was actually as prevalent as the 'stats' suggest and the vaccine is as effective as claimed, it may actually make sense. Although you're only a risk to yourself and no one else if unvaccinated, I suppose in a closed, isolated environment like a cruise liner, it wouldn't be a good idea to have the mainly elderly passengers getting ill and dropping like flies.

If (huge if) the the virus was actually as prevalent as the 'stats' suggest and the vaccine is as effective as claimed, it may actually make sense. Although you're only a risk to yourself and no one else if unvaccinated, I suppose in a closed, isolated environment like a cruise liner, it wouldn't be a good idea to have the mainly elderly passengers getting ill and dropping like flies.

Blimey Guv, I doubt Boris has ever performed as big a U turn as you just did there.(y)

Sponsored Links
Back