Saga cruises

Sponsored Links
Lets hope the French send us some more camel herders soon then.
I'll pass the word along.
Although I'm not sure if the French will recognise the term 'camel herders'.
I suspect that they'll assume you're using a derogatory term for refugees, and dismiss your request as bigoted nonsense.
If you want the French, or indeed anyone, to consider your request, or even be prepared to discuss the issue on an intelligent basis, I suggest you use terms that are not derogatory.
If you are unable to do that, (and that appears to be the case) don't be surprised if they categorise you as just another racist idiot.

you mean British migrants returning from the EU?

I wondered where they'd go.
I suspect that many of them will have suffered a financial hit, asset wise and possibly income wise.
They'll probably be dependent on social housing, etc.
The wave of returning ex-pats may still be to come, when the grace period for establishing a residency permit expires.

There is a possibility that ReganAndCarter was referring to the immigrant workforce that UK will still require, although the downturn in UK economic performance might dilute that requirement.

Sponsored Links
Do they have hospitals on these Saga cruise ships, if you have a boatload of one foot in the grave types what happens if one of them pop their clogs while gorging on food and drink in the all inclusive restaurant.
They can't bury them at sea, so what do they do with them.

Do they have hospitals on these Saga cruise ships, if you have a boatload of one foot in the grave types what happens if one of them pop their clogs while gorging on food and drink in the all inclusive restaurant.
They can't bury them at sea, so what do they do with them.
I don't think they'd keep them in the hospital. ;)

I suspect that many of them will have suffered a financial hit, asset wise and possibly income wise.
They'll probably be dependent on social housing, etc.
The wave of returning ex-pats may still be to come, when the grace period for establishing a residency permit expires.

There is a possibility that ReganAndCarter was referring to the immigrant workforce that UK will still require, although the downturn in UK economic performance might dilute that requirement.
In places like Spain British expats are an economic asset, they are usually self sufficient and have disposible income which in turn creates jobs for the locals.
I don't think the Spanish and other countries with British expat populations would want them to leave.

In places like Spain British expats are an economic asset, they are usually self sufficient and have disposible income which in turn creates jobs for the locals.
I don't think the Spanish and other countries with British expat populations would want them to leave.
France has allowed a grace period of 6 months for UK citizens to apply for residency, but only if they can prove that they were residents prior to Brexit.
I assume the same applies to other EU states.

I'll pass the word along.
Although I'm not sure if the French will recognise the term 'camel herders'.
I suspect that they'll assume you're using a derogatory term for refugees, and dismiss your request as bigoted nonsense.
If you want the French, or indeed anyone, to consider your request, or even be prepared to discuss the issue on an intelligent basis, I suggest you use terms that are not derogatory.
If you are unable to do that, (and that appears to be the case) don't be surprised if they categorise you as just another racist idiot.

Yawn!

France has allowed a grace period of 6 months for UK citizens to apply for residency, but only if they can prove that they were residents prior to Brexit.
I assume the same applies to other EU states.
Same with EU residents living in the U.K. prior to Brexit isn’t it?

That would be a bit rich, coming from the French.

Sponsored Links
Back