Salamander Homeboost fitting?.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello all, my street and neighbouring ones suffer from pretty bad water pressure.

I've decided to try a Homeboost.

Fitting wise it just hangs off the pipework which seems a bit strange to me, is it worth adding a bracket of some description or is that just a waste of time/ effort?.

Sponsored Links
Couple of pipe clips wouldn't go amiss, it's quite heavy. I've got a slightly used one sitting in my garage looking for a home if you're interested....

Couple of pipe clips wouldn't go amiss, it's quite heavy. I've got a slightly used one sitting in my garage looking for a home if you're interested....

I've got a new one on it's way, would have been interested in yours though!.

They go for good money on Ebay if you can put up with the hastle of selling it.

Pipe is solidly clipped in but seems a lot to hang off a pipe..

Did yours not have the required results?.

It worked very well when attached to an old well supply, but was made redundant when a new water main was brought in from the road. Will get around to selling it one day!

Sponsored Links
It worked very well when attached to an old well supply, but was made redundant when a new water main was brought in from the road. Will get around to selling it one day!

Message me what you'd want for it, might be worth having as a spare at right price ;).

Had a look today, the Homeboost is quite heavy and no chance of just hanging it off the pipes where I intend to fit it!.

Making a shelf to take the weight and to strap it to, job for the weekend I think..

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back