Salmader CT60BU

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
A customer had the above pump fitted 2 years ago by swale. It’s situated in the loft with along with cold water tank, cylinder in airing cupboard below.

They had problems with pump pulsating and swale could not solve it. I removed shower cartridge, cleaned debris off and run pump without cartridge in to confirm pump worked and clear and debris. Worked fine afterwards for a year.

Same thing happening again only on hot, does same thing without cartridge in shower so it’s not that.

Not much experiencing with these pumps but although I initially got it going, seems something still wrong with install

Any ideas

Sponsored Links
Didn’t measure it but head is about 300mm below ceiling and tank is raised slightly so there will be

No anti gravity loop though
Most likely the reason?

Then that's means you need a positive head , isn't that pump negative head?

Correct me if I'm wrong however it's early!

Sponsored Links
Then that's means you need a positive head , isn't that pump negative head?

Correct me if I'm wrong however it's early!

I’ve never fitted one before, I downloaded the manual and apparently it can be used for positive and negative which I didn’t need think existed

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back