Salus RT520TX Thermostat not controlling boiler/receiver

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I’ve reset my thermostat and re-paired it to the receiver (red light goes from flashing to permanently on) but the green light doesn’t come on unless I switch it to manual.

When switched to auto, the thermostat doesn’t switch the green light on when the flame indicator is on; I set the thermostat to well above the current temperature so would expect the boiler to fire up and heat the radiators etc

any ideas why it’s not controlling the receiver?

Sponsored Links
Checked/replaced batteries for good alkaline ones?

Yes just before it stopped working the battery icon came on so I replaced the batteries.

thanks

Turn the thermostat to as low as it will go usually 5 degrees leave it at that for 5 seconds then turn it to as high as it will go usually about 30 degrees and leave it at that for 5 seconds if the boiler now comes on set the thermostat back to what you usually have it set to and job done

• Thanks
Reactions: CBW
Sponsored Links
It’s seems to have done the trick!!
had to completely reset the thermostat again, repair and then did the turn down to 5 degrees.

fingers crossed it carries on working now

thanks

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back