Sample Building regulations plans

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am just wondering if someone has a copy of sample building regulations plans for a small extension / project. I just want to look through them to learn from them.

Sponsored Links
How would I cheat with some sample building regulations plans?

I wasn't asking anyone to make me some sample plans with the measurements I'll give you. All I was after was sample plans, from which I could "Learn" from.

Sponsored Links
But does this "learning" involve looking at other plans in order to copy them you produce your own?

The BCO's can always spot cobbled together plans by someone who does not know the regs, and I have a mate in building control who will always ask a load of basic clarification requests or ask for an awkward detail drawing or something .. just for fun apparently

But does this "learning" involve looking at other plans in order to copy them you produce your own?

The BCO's can always spot cobbled together plans by someone who does not know the regs, and I have a mate in building control who will always ask a load of basic clarification requests or ask for an awkward detail drawing or something .. just for fun apparently

Like his style Woody :evil: :LOL:

^woody^ you are way too suspicious. I have said what I want to do with them twice now. But obviously your mind is already made.

Thanks for your help anyway.

I have a load of sample regs plans in my image gallery. PM me your email address if you want me to email you the full set.

Disclaimer: These don't conform to any particular standard, but they were acceptable to by BCO after including omissions such as showing my soakaway plans, not showing my lead flashing.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back