Saniflo discharge

Reaction score
Country
Poland
Hey guys,
I’m installing a saniflo macerating toilet, but having trouble finding a good spot to discharge the 22mm pipe to.

option 1- discharge right into where my current WC goes. The problem is i dont have access to neighbour underneath my house, so I would have to raise the WC or somehow cut a hole in my WC (after the trap) and attach a bulkhead fitting. Sounds risky

option 2- plug into the vent stack right outside my window (see photo attached)

option 3- discharge into the drain under my bathtub (see photo attached). Would it be an issue if there’s a P trap burried in cement slab ? How could I check that?

thanks in advance for any help, been scratching my head for days over this.

Attachments

• 1BDDC03A-4597-47FD-B03F-7AC4CF2FCC73.jpeg
    1BDDC03A-4597-47FD-B03F-7AC4CF2FCC73.jpeg
    242.7 KB · Views: 241
  • BF7C04FD-7B0E-46B1-82F0-C8C58C529B07.jpeg
    BF7C04FD-7B0E-46B1-82F0-C8C58C529B07.jpeg
    315.4 KB · Views: 212
Sponsored Links
My Saniflo is plumbed in to my soil stack. I would assume that you could do the same with yours if other WC’s are going to it although why is that pipe running up towards your vent pipe? Surely the waste from the Saniflo would run down that if you joined above the connection for that pipe. Where does it go to or from?

Last edited:
My wc actually empties straight down, into a soil stack, hence i’m not sure how to best plug into it wirhout moving or raising my wc. As to the pipe going up to the vent, no idea what it is, but right behind the wall where it starts is my bathtub drain, could it be the vent for it?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back