Sarigas boiler?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Anyone had dealings with these?, I am looking for some confirmation of a diagnosis.

Sponsored Links
doing a search for them produces the info that they are in verona italy, boilers on their site look like ferroli's !
never had dealings with them, but a scottish company comes up and they say they deal with them

German or French possibly Kev, Italian?....nah.
Basically the manually resettable stat was reset on one and I'm pretty sure it blew the ignition board.

Sponsored Links

?????????????

Sarigas
Villafranca di Verona
Verona
ITALY

Approximately 6 miles south west of Verona
their website also states the boilers are made completely in ITALY.

Now if it is Sanigas then it is a different story
they are French
but have an office in Milton Keynes

?????????????

Sarigas
Villafranca di Verona
Verona
ITALY

Approximately 6 miles south west of Verona
their website also states the boilers are made completely in ITALY.

Now if it is Sanigas then it is a different story
they are French
but have an office in Milton Keynes

I mean as in reading the website, as far as I know they are no longer based anywhere though as they've gone bump.

Most SARIgas Spares are in stock at

ESL Spares
European House
Station Drive
Tewkesbury
Bredon
GL20 7HH

Telephone - 01684 773737 or 01684 773747

To FAX an Order - 01684 773222

Ive never come across any of these boilers,but theres a fair few people posting about problems with them today!

Nope, just one person dragging up old posts. Will be useful in the future for people doing searches or if the OP has trouble again I guess.

Never heard of them in 40 years, but obviously they will be the biggest and the best in europe with billions of outlets and even though they cost £2.50 for the top of the range combi with a 3 litres a minute flow rate they will of course be second to non in qaulity with a 20 year warranty on their recycled chocolate paper mache mix heat exchanger, ehh bust you say, *******s, I still have 19 years warranty left :evil:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back