Scam help needed.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
With money getting tight, i need to set a scam up, i know most won't agree, but, a lot of people do it and get community service for £ 50 thousand, i'm willing to take the risk.

I may help you to set your scam up, if mine works!

Sponsored Links
I know a great one, guaranteed earner! Just send me twenty pounds and you can have it by return of post. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
He's been 'flogging his organ' for years.

DON'T THROW THAT OLD SMOKE ALARM AWAY

YOU CAN USE IT TO MAKE GOLD!!!

"Yes, with our device, you really can use that old alarm, working or not, to make gold - and all for just £10!!! Full instructions included. This offer is not available in any shop (blah, blah, blah)."

The clever bit is that you aren't telling any lies because it really does work. :D :D :D All you need to cover yourself is some small print along the lines of "You will also need some platinum (not included)." :evil: :evil: :evil:

With money getting tight, i need to set a scam up, i know most won't agree, but, a lot of people do it and get community service for £ 50 thousand, i'm willing to take the risk.

I may help you to set your scam up, if mine works!

I thought you said you were scamming the social already?

Set up a regulating body like, Corgi, napit. oftec ect. Now theres a scam for you.

Bring in a part P building reg, set yourself up as a LABC & away you go :D

Opps, that scam has already been done...

Ah well, back to the 419's.

:!: :!: set up a training centre and charge stupid prices.
With all the stupid regulation out there you will be ££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££ in

You open a company called the Arse Tickler's Faggots Fan Club.

You take out an advert in the back page of some gay mag, advertising the latest in arse-intruding dildos, you sell it with, I dunno, "does what no other dildo can do until now", "the latest and greatest in sexual technology", "guaranteed results or your money back", all that *******s.

Now these dils cost twenty-five quid a pop - as a snip for the amount of pleasure they're gonna give the recipients. But they send their cheques to the other company name, nothing offensive, er, Bobbie's Bits or something, for twenty-five quid. You take that twenty-five quid, you stick it in the bank until it clears.

Now this is the smart bit - you send back the cheque for twenty-five pound from the other company name, "Arse Tickler's Faggots Fan Club", saying we're sorry, we couldn't get the supplies from America because they ran out of stock.

Now you see how many people cash that cheque - not a single soul, because who wants their bank manager to know they tickle arse when they're not paying cheques?

Im a genius :D

Sponsored Links
Back