Scam help needed.

Want a proven SCAM to get over on people?

Send me $5,000 and I will make you part of my S.C.A.M franchise

S.C.A. M ( Sewer Cleaning And Maintenance )

And you can have the following 1 900 phone number 1 900 WHO CARES

We offer all our franchise stock holders a help line @ $2.25 per nanosecond

As you listen to the 1/2 hour prerecorded message as "how to SCAM friends and family with Sewer cleaning specials by selling the colour Blue water that we charge two pounds per ounce

Roots no problem with a RED LIGHT GUARANTEE

We will snake (Rod ) your sewer main and as long as you can see the red light of our trucks the guarantee will remain in effect as we drive down the road and make the first legal turn we can make

Ask about our NO MONEY refunded program and gift certificate good for 20 minutes after purchase

Hurry and sign up as space is limited CASH ONLY

Sponsored Links
With money getting tight, i need to set a scam up, i know most won't agree, but, a lot of people do it and get community service for £ 50 thousand, i'm willing to take the risk.

I may help you to set your scam up, if mine works!

This may be thinking outside of the box but you could always get a job.

With money getting tight, i need to set a scam up, i know most won't agree, but, a lot of people do it and get community service for £ 50 thousand, i'm willing to take the risk.

no, he's too lazy.

no, he's too lazy.

I'm far from lazy, i have a job, but i don't see why should declare it when i don't have to. Why the hell should i ? because if i do, then the nhs will be a better place? or it will help the pensioners get a rise? get real, you dreamers, all will happen is the MPs will get a rise or a bigger expense bill will be put in.
I'm only here once, i'm here to get what i can out of the system, like the people who run the country, no, i don't have any shame.

As far as the people who run the benifit agency know, i live in my car, i asked for £15 towards bedding with winter coming, i was told to get stuffed, your getting nothing.

Am i not ? we'll see about that, so put in for a homeless grant of £600, and got £520, they bring it upon themselves take the p iss out of me, they get it back.

Sponsored Links
i have a job
i'm here to get what i can out of the system
i don't have any shame.
put in for a homeless grant of £600
Don't be at all surprised when the DWP obtain your IP address from the web site owner and knock on your non-existent front door.

Give me a bit of credit softus. You think i come on here and can't cover myself? you above all people should know what i say on here means zilch.

no, he's too lazy.

I'm far from lazy, i have a job, but i don't see why should declare it when i don't have to. Why the hell should i ? because if i do, then the nhs will be a better place? or it will help the pensioners get a rise? get real, you dreamers, all will happen is the MPs will get a rise or a bigger expense bill will be put in.
I'm only here once, i'm here to get what i can out of the system, like the people who run the country, no, i don't have any shame.

As far as the people who run the benifit agency know, i live in my car, i asked for £15 towards bedding with winter coming, i was told to get stuffed, your getting nothing.

Am i not ? we'll see about that, so put in for a homeless grant of £600, and got £520, they bring it upon themselves take the p iss out of me, they get it back.

lazy ****** then.

Sponsored Links
Back