scantronic 9800 alarm

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
HI ALL I AM NEW TO YOUR FORUM SO BE GENTLE I AM LOOKING FOR A USER MANUAL FOR A SCANTRONIC 9800 ALARM PANNEL SO I CAN CHANGE THE CODE NUMBER AS SOME OF THE NUMBERS WE USE KNOW ARE PAST THIER SELL BY DATE SO IF ANYONE CAN HELP WILL BE GREATFULL REGARDS NOBBY

Sponsored Links
To Change User Code >

Enter - Old Code -

Press - Prog - (This is Button No 4)

Enter - Old Code - (again)

Enter - New Code -

Press - Clear

ps, Please don't SHOUT so loud :LOL:

I think europlex is thinking of another panel?

Enter old code, press 4 (display changes to oc) enter old code again (display changes to nc) enter new 4 digit code. Press clear.

Sponsored Links
I think europlex is thinking of another panel?

Enter old code, press 4 (display changes to oc) enter old code again (display changes to nc) enter new 4 digit code. Press clear.
Button '4' is Prog - it's marked as 4 & Prog

and DONT forget to press clear at the end .............. causes allsorts of trouble if you do.

Changed code number today no problem new code working o/k thanks again all, hope i can be of help in future i have been fitting alarms for a long time but never had to look at these pannels so thanks i fit a-d-e and texicom now as honeywell the new l-c-d screen is great so i have just fitted one in my caravan alarmed all 4 leg steadys all external lockers and intergrated it so when hitched onto the back of the car anybody unhooks the electric cable for the fridge and charging all hell lets loose
so many have been stolen from around lancashire 47 on the last report.
I have also sent a lot of alarms around the country to friends and relatives all programed up and pre wired ready to fit, panel and bell box also pir s and programed ready with their own code and fitting instructions and all have worked great great satisfaction from people that fit their own alarm once again thanks to every one for their help
Nobby

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back