Scantronic 9800plus re programme

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
cAn anyone please help me I have just installed a new PCB board for my scantronic 9800plus alarm system and it’s back to factory settings nothing is programmed in its currently in E mode and when I push 01,02,03 and so on all it says is NU not used can someone please tell me how to programme my zones I only have 4 zones to programme Z1 is front door Z2 Hall Z3 lounge and Z4 kitchen thanks

Sponsored Links
Do you not have a manual?

to help program correctly would need to know how you want the system to work and what zones are on the entry route, is this a bungalow?

what about use of the bathroom during the night?

IMG_2272.PNG IMG_2273.PNG IMG_2274.PNG IMG_2275.PNG

Example front door 01, 5 ,7, omit ,B, C

So zone 1 is ( 5) final exit , 7 it has chime , you can ( omit ) it and it's on in B and C

Sponsored Links
Hi thanks for reply it’s a town house and just downstairs is alarmed entry door is set of door contacts then in Hall is a sensor followed by sensor in loung and kitchen I have a manual but just can’t get how to change programme For exAmple zone 1 thanks

I have got installation manual with zones I just need to know how to programme them in they are as follows
Zone 1 final exit whole system A,B, omit allowed
Zone 2 hall whole system A,B, omit allowed
Zone 3 lounge whole system A,B omit allowed
Zone 4 kitchen whole system A,B, omit allowed
Thanks

Last edited:
I just need to know exact button sequence in order to programme god it’s a Nightmare lol

Just a quick update I think I have managed to programme zones I have done a walk test and all bleeps ok but I now have a T5 fault I can’t come out of engineer mode either and when I open front door I get T1 and T5

Sounds like you have the tamper pair on zone 1 mixed up with the alarm pair ... you may need to swop them around , and you have a tamper on zone 5 , put a link in the tamper terminal in the panel on zone 5 tamper ,

I am getting there I have disabled zone 5 and can now come out of E mode but now alarm goes off when I open front door with T1 fault thanks

Hi cct1 is yellow and blue AT 1 is red and black but the black also has a yellow

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back