Scotland you're next to go

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
https://www.holyrood.com/news/view,...oritise-brexit-over-scotland-remain_14584.htm

Lovely little Englanders.

Asked which they would choose, if it is not possible to have both, 76 per cent of Tory leave voters would prioritise Brexit over the continued integrity of the UK, compared to 48 per cent of Labour leave voters and 36 per cent of voters in England overall. It found 45 per cent of voters overall would prioritise Scotland remaining in the UK over Brexit.

Meanwhile 74 per cent of Tory leave voters in England would choose leaving the EU over Northern Ireland remaining part of the UK.

Sponsored Links
What is the point in these polls other than proving people are lacking knowledge.
I bet many of the people asked have little or no knowledge of Scotland or Northern Ireland.

Sponsored Links
N Ireland gone. Scotland to follow.

Just taffs and ourselve. All we need is a plucky attitude and some elbow greese.

which is why we are in a Brexit mess

True, - most of Westminster MPs do lack knowledge. :)
Really we should be more accurate and say the mess is after the Brexit vote, but our MPs failing to work together is not a fault of Brexit.
We could turn the same statement around if we ended up Remain and MPs still fought us into a mess, - would it be fair to call it a Remain mess? ;)

N Ireland gone. Scotland to follow.

Just taffs and ourselve. All we need is a plucky attitude and some elbow greese.

No chance of N. Ireland gone. :)
44% voted there for Brexit. I know a lot of people there who voted Remain now say they want out of EU. Many of whom disliked the EU and only voted Remain for reasons of financial fears.
NI will not concede to the EU and are similarly split as England is.
The Irish Republic is not capable, both financially and politically to have NI.

True, - most of Westminster MPs do lack knowledge. :)
Really we should be more accurate and say the mess is after the Brexit vote, but our MPs failing to work together is not a fault of Brexit.
We could turn the same statement around if we ended up Remain and MPs still fought us into a mess, - would it be fair to call it a Remain mess? ;)
Thankyou a level headed view kudos..

Thankyou a level headed view kudos..
Is it? Seemed like nonsense to me but I realise that is what you like.

No chance of N. Ireland gone. :)
44% voted there for Brexit.
So - NI should remain. Looks like it might.

I know a lot of people there who voted Remain now say they want out of EU.
Too late. Changing minds is not allowed.

Many of whom disliked the EU and only voted Remain for reasons of financial fears.
Ok. They now want to be poorer as long as out.

NI will not concede to the EU and are similarly split as England is.
Ok. Even though the majority wanted to.

The Irish Republic is not capable, both financially and politically to have NI.
Why not? I realise they might not want it but that is a different matter.[/quote]

most of Westminster MPs do lack knowledge
That is certainly true.

Dominic Raab didnt know Dover was a main port
Rees Mogg doesnt understand how WTO trade works
Johnson once claimed GATT 24 allowed the UK to trade under WTO
Gove claimed Yellowhammer was least worse case....it wasnt.
Johnson claims his deal is great, but said last year it wasnt

Why not? I realise they might not want it but that is a different matter.
[/QUOTE]

Numerous reasons. Here are a few, -
Irish Republic,
cannot afford it,
realistically do not want it,
are incapable to being impartial,
could not manage the turmoil that would follow,
allow no British culture.

Too late. Changing minds is not allowed.
[/QUOTE]

Okay, - fair enough, changing minds is not allowed, so the vote for Brexit stands. :)

Majority of people that are asking for a second vote are Remainers and say they want people to change their minds.

Sponsored Links
Back