scottish hydro boiler cover - Application declined!

Sponsored Links
Why poorly trained?, the apprenticeships are 3 years the same as my degree course and are unrivalled in terms of facilities. ongoing training supplied both inhouse, on the job and manufacturers courses.

My own first time fix runs at 90% currently fitting required parts, if it needs several I fit several. I sometimes use the laptop to confirm a diagnosis although currently very few boilers are supported in terms of fault finding just scans of manufacturers instructions.

The guys doing a 5 minute asv with a fga are going to last about that long in the company, you just cant get away with that anymore. They are now setting up as independents or maybe applying for your mystery firm!

As I say boy, you're way out of date.

I care not a jot what you did, now doing or think. Just read your own post & tell me what image that gives to a customer that pays your wages son??
In fact don't bother, I can't be arzed reading any CPS drivel.

An excellently crafted retort as usual, I congratulate you.

I am a bg engineer, one of the ones you have been slating for a year or so, yet you say you dont care a jot...does it not fit with your blinkered and naive opinion?

I am glad your firm is expanding by a new engineer every few weeks with the fallout from bg as you say, I presume it is as I can only assume your customer retention is 100% due to your secret identity.

Sponsored Links
Yes granted some are 3 years old, but there's also some details from Sept 09. But hey it's your money Mr Alva!!

Good luck with the CPSs mate, you'll need it............ :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sorry, I thought you lived in Alva?
There's loads of Gold in the burns & streams of Alva you know!

Good luck mate, whatever you do and I hope your boiler doesn't let you down too soon.

Dig deaper son, there's plenty of on-line complaints about you BG CPSs

Dig deaper son, there's plenty of on-line complaints about you BG CPSs

And theres plenty of complaints about independants on consumer sites too.
The number of complaints BG get is tiny compared to the number of happy customers.

We cant all be perfect like you and your band of merry men can we. :rolleyes:

Have heard that Scottish Power as now on the boiler care band wagon, heard they have no limitations on what they take on!

We cant all be perfect like you and your band of merry men can we............................You said it Pleblo.

As I said; put money aside & save yourself a fortune, much better than these mickey mouse service plans. I think the OP has come to understand this now.

What's Blue & sleeps two?
BG Kangoo!!

We cant all be perfect like you and your band of merry men can we............................You said it Pleblo.

What's Blue & sleeps two?
BG Kangoo!!

Brilliant, petty name calling and that old joke again. Grow up.

:rolleyes:

bout all the pratt is good for pablo ;)

which explains why he was kicked out of the combustion chamber :LOL:

Well chaps, if that's the case why has the OP taken my advice??
W.nkers................... :LOL: :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back