scottish hydro boiler cover - Application declined!

I disagree. I just replaced my PCB 2 weeks ago. retail price is £180 alone. I manged to get it much cheaper than that on ebay right enough, might not be so lucky the next time. plus, i get the anual service, therfore i dont think £15 /m is all that bad to be honest.

Surely he hasnt taken your advice from this comment? The OP is going with a maintenance contract.

Sponsored Links
I disagree. I just replaced my PCB 2 weeks ago. retail price is £180 alone. I manged to get it much cheaper than that on ebay right enough, might not be so lucky the next time. plus, i get the anual service, therfore i dont think £15 /m is all that bad to be honest.

Surely he hasnt taken your advice from this comment? The OP is going with a maintenance contract.

I think he's confused...bless him.

been mixing his medication again

keep telling him the yellow pills are for mornings
pointlaugh.gif

It's unfortunate that you are landed with this appliance, however, these service plans are complete waste of money!!

Stick £15/month in a Bank account & when your boiler breaks down you'll have dosh to cover the expense. It may be a long shot!!..........But you might be lucky & the pile of sh.te may not break down!!

We get 5 new customers a week from BG, cause of their poor service & cowboy employees! I can't see Scottish Hydro being much better??

You clearly never had any formal education........ :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Have heard that Scottish Power as now on the boiler care band wagon, heard they have no limitations on what they take on!

warmsure are doing all there contract stuff. as well as warmfront & ideal & home emergencies for barcleys bank :cry:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back