Scrap etiquette

That was two days ago Dom.
Time moves on.
I suppose you think your worth £65 an hour also to do some labouring. :LOL:

So actually it was you who stuck your pointless short stubby little oar in after 2 days then Nobby?

Oh, and I'm £70+VAT an hour.

If I can earn that elsewhere doing gas related work, why would I charge someone less for humping copper and rubbish around?

Christ the day any of us need business advise from the likes of you would be time to give up and become a site bashing farmer just like your good-self. :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
At that sort of rate I could only class you as a rip off merchant. Sorry but its the truth.

Seriously... how do you justify £70+ vat per hour.
Give me a break down on it. (he won't)

I'll bet your calculator has the = button with dual function multiplication X 2 built in. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
I don't need to justify anything to you. If you can't fathom how an established business reached its pricing structure, especially when it is inline with plenty of other similar companies of similar structure in a similar area of operations then that is your problem.

Not entirely sure why you think it looks clever to put

at the end of a question or request. It just makes you look like a prat.

So you can't justify it then. Thats ok mate.

You remind me of those guys on dragons den who over value their companies and when asked to justify it they just go silent.
And so for that reason "I'm out". :LOL:

Seriously... how do you justify £70+ vat per hour.
Give me a break down on it. (he won't)

I'll bet your calculator has the = button with dual function multiplication X 2 built in. :LOL:

You really are thick! i gave a breakdown of everything that goes into a business on my previous post, but your too dumb to understand that and 1 of the many who think a tradesman should just bring in a wage. Well i do bring in a wage as a tradesman, my company brings in a profit as a business all business overheads as stated in earlier post come out of profit not wages.....this is very simple economics if business costs were to come out of my wages i would be on £15000 a year take home :rolleyes: that is not a sustainable business model.

Nothing in your breakdown justifies £65 an hour. Another rip off merchant.

Btw uniform?
Is that a boiler suit? :LOL:

Explain to me how those expenses add up to £500 quid per day. (he won't)

edit-cant be bothered with all the pricks on the open forum anymore!

As they say "if you can't stand the heat.....
:LOL:
A one man showband with over £2k's worth of expenses every week.
LMAO. :LOL: :LOL:

Who said £500 a day?

What do you charge a day Nobcorn? £50?

This chestnut comes up fairly frequently, usually by prats like you who are unable to comprehend basic business or perhaps just jealous of others out there who can manage more than minimum wage.

So tell us Nobcorn.... How much should a responsible VAT registered, insured, trained, fully equipped and calibrated company run at profit margin wise?

After all that is what derives the hourly/daily rates.

Why would you want the scrap when you are fleecing customers for £70 quid per hour? :LOL:

norcon are u the fella who put a 60 Kw combi in a bed sit or 1 bed room flat

???

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back