Screed on chipboards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Cheers matty.

I have gone for a grinder and I am making great progress. I have done about a third in one and a half hours with breaks. going to clean up now and have a proper break.

Cheers again

Ant

cheers woody. The reason why i put that on my signature is so people can have more faith in what i say rather wondering if being advised wrong. But if you would like me to change it , im welcome to suggestions :p Some one also made a comment about the mattysupra bit to. That my nickname from the track taken from my first name and car i race. Not that i think im superd or some think! Anyway whats with the knock matty weekend all because some one asked if they had preped there floor correct? :cry:

mattysupra said:
mattysupra
Don't let it knock you for six, matty ;)

As for the supra bit, used to work for an alcohol factory in The Netherlands where 'supra' was a grade of drinkable ethanol (96.2% pure).
Last thing I heard is that they are building anonther alcohol factory in Manchester - right next to Cargill.

Sponsored Links
mattysupra said:
Ye sure. gcol can be vice president.
If there's one thing I know about Moz it's that he goes off on one sometimes but having said that, he doesn't hold grudges. I think he was out of order with what he said to you yesterday and posting on your stickies the way he did was not on. Moz if you read this you should consider apologising if only for accusing matty of being Joe. ;)
Regarding your signature, it does come across as being a bit smug and I can understand why you're getting a bit of stick for it.
Cheers

I'd say so. :D
You don't need letters after your name for people to respect you. Hmmm, I like that, maybe I'll use that for my sig. ;)

Hey Matty.

Sorry for the delay. I dont like having the computer on while doing the grinding. The computer has a transparant window in it and all the dust gets sucked into the fan and is then visible.

Yes the grinder has worked a treat. I have done about two thirds to three quarters now and have give it a rest for today. I have nicked the chip board but nothing to serious. All very minor infact. I am sure ill finish it tomorrow.

Oh by the way. I think having your competition win on there is very good. I did read that and thought you must be genuine with what you say and that has led me into making the better disision you recommended. Cheers.

one last thing. Isn't 25mm ply to thick? I dont want to create a step from the landing. won't any thinner do?

Cheers

Ant

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back