Seeking partners in money making venture!

T

teaboyjim

I'm looking for partners who know how to fish and drive a boat :LOL:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
that would need a massive marketing exercise to encourage UK citizens to eat different fish

pan fried Gurnard anybody :ROFLMAO:

2016-Gurnard-7.jpg

I heard that most of our fish gets sold in Europe

££££ Seeking partners in fast dead cert money making venture!! !£££££

provided you do not own any ferries, have never worked in the ferry industry, have no experience or crew, are not a sea captain and do not employ any, you can get a government cross-channel ferry contract.

Similar terms apply for facemasks, hospital gowns, vaccine vials etc.

it helps to be a Tory donor, or to have a chum or brother in the tory government.

Sponsored Links
I heard that most of our fish gets sold in Europe which I never understood. I thought we eat quite a lot of fish?
No we dont eat a lot of fish

loads of shell fish, herring, mackeral, smoked salmon all gets exported -currently UK fisherman land lots of their catch directly in French ports

we like cod and haddock -mostly from Norway

I heard that most of our fish gets sold in Europe which I never understood. I thought we eat quite a lot of fish?
in fact we also buy in as much lamb as we export

we like leg of lamb for our roasts so our farmers export sheep meat cuts to the EU

in fact we also buy in as much lamb as we export

we like leg of lamb for our roasts so our farmers export sheep meat cuts to the EU
The supply of lamb in UK may become more seasonal, unless more reliance is placed on frozen meat.

The cheap lamb parts that are exported mainly to EU will become more expensive in EU and therefore may suffer a cliff edge decline in trade.
This will probably affect the cost/price of lamb in UK.

I'm looking for partners who know how to fish, drive a boat and gut fish and someone who knows enough about fishing boats to help me buy one?:LOL:
Is fishing going to be the next big thing?
Surely with all you skilled tradesman and builders we could club together and build one?:ROFLMAO:
Buy shares In Amazon looking more promising!Or sheep Rustling.

we seem to forget the reason we have many a foreign vessel shipping in is british waters is british skippers sold there quotas to those vessel's skippers

that would need a massive marketing exercise to encourage UK citizens to eat different fish

pan fried Gurnard anybody :ROFLMAO:

2016-Gurnard-7.jpg
Not much flesh on that!Tiz all head, fins and spikey bits.It is not liking having its photo took either.

we seem to forget the reason we have many a foreign vessel shipping in is british waters is british skippers sold there quotas to those vessel's skippers
After Brexit, they can sell their quotas to non-EU fishing fleets. I bet the Chinese and Japanese, etc will pay a good price.
Afterall, it's all about money:
More than a quarter of the United Kingdom’s fishing quota is in the hands of a tiny group of the country’s wealthiest families, an Unearthed investigation has found.

Just five families on the Sunday Times Rich List hold or control 29% of the UK’s fishing quota.
https://unearthed.greenpeace.org/2018/10/11/fishing-quota-uk-defra-michael-gove/

The supply of lamb in UK may become more seasonal, unless more reliance is placed on frozen meat.

The cheap lamb parts that are exported mainly to EU will become more expensive in EU and therefore may suffer a cliff edge decline in trade.
This will probably affect the cost/price of lamb in UK.
Lamb season in UK is mostly in early summer

Big demand for lamb joints is Easter

90% of UK lamb exports go to EU.
Lamb farmers are currently very worried.....but Im sure they will "prosper mightily"

The whole fishing argument is full of misinformation.

Sure the UKs fishing industry got its pants pulled down by EUs CFP.....but the UK govt allowing quotas to be flogged put the nails in the coffin.

Brexit won't restore fishing......Tories don't give a monkeys about fishing....it's not in Tory heartlands.

in fact we also buy in as much lamb as we export we like leg of lamb for our roasts so our farmers export sheep meat cuts to the EU
Do we still buy tons of lamb from New Zealand?

Sponsored Links
Back