Selling Cameras 'unfit for purpose'

My sincere apologies Softus. I don't think that you were anywhere near as surprised as I was! The comments have been withdrawn!

Sponsored Links
Er, um, er, okay then. I think. I remain mildly confused, but harbour no ill feeling.:cool:

How can you harbour ill feeling Softus when you haven't got a scooby's what he's banging on about :LOL:

Er, why are you asking me how I can, when I don't. :confused:

Actually, forget that question; this water is so far under the bridge that it's out of sight.

Sponsored Links
How can you harbour ill feeling Softus when you haven't got a scooby's what he's banging on about :LOL:

Softus knows only too well what I'm banging on about and I can well understand the reason for his confusion. It is not a case of too many fingers in the pie, but rather too many fingers on the keyboard. Now its your turn to be confused megawatt!

Ps If you are still aboard Softus let me repeat that I very much regret the comments made.

bolo said:
Ps If you are still aboard Softus let me repeat that I very much regret the comments made.
Don't beat yourself up about it bolo - life's too short.

If you feel that I need to accept your eminently magnanimous apology, then I certainly do.

I'm not sure whether to feel sorry for you or to announce your engagement :LOL:

I thank you most sincerely; also on behalf of my future bolo.

Sponsored Links
Back