Sentenced To Death

Sponsored Links
Double negative Alert! You have just decreed your phantom mate a fraud.
Which branch of Weatherspoons are you firmly esconced in???

On second thoughts, keep it close to yourself. We won't be joining you.

I don’t actually drink as such

( alchohol)

Need to keep my wits about me
Blimey I could bump into dork and his mate o_O

Blimey I would end up in A&E with a coke bottle up me arris o_O

Sponsored Links
My SAS mate told me you drink in the Bridge inn, Santon Bridge at least once a year.
Are you a bot? Do you know what a bot is? How do we know you aren't a bot???

What colour is the boathouse at Stirling Lines???

Blimey I would end up in A&E with a coke bottle up me arris o_O
Your fantasy is interesting, purely from a psychology point of view.

Dare we ask why coke, & not fanta or lemonade???

Is it the shape of the bottle ????

and then they are released. Should have been executed along with any other dog of war.

Absolutely -stick it on Youtube and it would act as an "incentive" to the rest.

ISIS did this during their expansion. They announced all captured adversaries would be beheaded.
The result was rather than wait/fight it out and then surrender and be exterminated, the incentive was to abandon the position to ISIS well in advance when they could still safely retreat to their own lines and safety. The end result being that ISIS made far greater and faster gains that would otherwise be the case if they had to deal with surrendering and still fighting troops. Instead ISIS'd enemies had long ago wisely done a runner.

During the Falklands war on Mount something or other, when 22 Para had finished collecting names . . . . 2 POW's came forward & identified themselves as US mercenaries.

Much radio traffic ensued between the CO on the scene & his FOB. I'm told that within 8mins both POTUS & Maggie had both been consulted & the answer was back on the island.

They were shot on the spot & buried on that mountain. I know this because I know the 22 Para that shot them.
Since the person who claimed this happened wrote a book about it, I'm going to go with the rest and doubt your story. Passing off books as something your friend told you isnt clever

During the Falklands war on Mount something or other, when 22 Para had finished collecting names . . . . 2 POW's came forward & identified themselves as US mercenaries.

Much radio traffic ensued between the CO on the scene & his FOB. I'm told that within 8mins both POTUS & Maggie had both been consulted & the answer was back on the island.

They were shot on the spot & buried on that mountain. I know this because I know the 22 Para that shot them.

And he told you, so you could tell the World on a DIY site, Walter Mitty indeed.

So my mates a liar then?

He's in his 60's now, but he can still crack a walnut between his biceps & triceps. You should pop down to t'pub one day, & tell him to his face that he never shot no US mercenaries on Mount something or other.

How fast can you run???

I'd tell him to his face.

Since the person who claimed this happened wrote a book about it, I'm going to go with the rest and doubt your mate exists. Walter Mitty.
Wow. Someone wrote a whole book about my mate not ever existing.

Can you hear yourself? There are several independant sources who all claim that 2x US mercenaries were shot dead on that mountain, yet nobody can believe this because your MSM & your BBC doesn't thrust it in your face every day of your existence.

It never happened, go back to your 'happy place' & pretend that it never happened.

Boll@x!
That never happened, I'm a para and I was there.

(Not really, I'm just trying to make up bigger boll@x than you)

Wow. Someone wrote a whole book about my mate not ever existing.

Can you hear yourself? There are several independant sources who all claim that 2x US mercenaries were shot dead on that mountain, yet nobody can believe this because your MSM & your BBC doesn't thrust it in your face every day of your existence.

It never happened, go back to your 'happy place' & pretend that it never happened.
No, the story is well known. It was published in Forward to Hell.

There was a police investigation ordered by cabinet members. There was no case to prosecute.

I think you're regurgitating that story but pretending that you heard it from someone involved.

I'll admit the version that these apparent murders were carried out on orders from both Thatcher and Regan is a new spin on it.

Sponsored Links
Back