Sentenced To Death

Sponsored Links
During the Falklands war on Mount something or other, when 22 Para had finished collecting names . . . . 2 POW's came forward & identified themselves as US mercenaries.

Much radio traffic ensued between the CO on the scene & his FOB. I'm told that within 8mins both POTUS & Maggie had both been consulted & the answer was back on the island.

They were shot on the spot & buried on that mountain. I know this because I know the 22 Para that shot them.

During the Falklands war on Mount something or other, when 22 Para had finished collecting names . . . . 2 POW's came forward & identified themselves as US mercenaries.

Much radio traffic ensued between the CO on the scene & his FOB. I'm told that within 8mins both POTUS & Maggie had both been consulted & the answer was back on the island.

They were shot on the spot & buried on that mountain. I know this because I know the 22 Para that shot them.

Don’t believe a word of it

Total ball cocks imo

Sponsored Links
Don’t believe a word of it

Total ball cocks imo
So my mates a liar then?

He's in his 60's now, but he can still crack a walnut between his biceps & triceps. You should pop down to t'pub one day, & tell him to his face that he never shot no US mercenaries on Mount something or other.

How fast can you run???

So my mates a liar then?

He's in his 60's now, but he can still crack a walnut between his biceps & triceps. You should pop down to t'pub one day, & tell him to his face that he never shot no US mercenaries on Mount something or other.

How fast can you run???

Well you and yer mate can go and do one

As for walnuts

If we put your brain and yer mates brain in a walnut shell it would still rattle :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Never said that did I

I was responding to what his names
Which Afai am concerned is ball cocks
Wow, are you pi$$£d out of your face this early in the day?

I guess that your phone screen isn't working & predictive text doesn't like you. But then again Weatherspoons is full of losers just like you.

Bring out your sockpuppets, bring 'em out.

The only people fooled by sockpuppets & take any notice of them, are the very same people that need sockpuppets.

Bring out your sockpuppets, bring 'em out.

Wow, are you pi$$£d out of your face this early in the day?

I guess that your phone screen isn't working & predictive text doesn't like you. But then again Weatherspoons is full of losers just like you.
Look out the forum fantasist
Best you only have one session if cholonic irrigation

Other wise your ead might cave in :ROFLMAO:

You and yer para mate ?? Probably meet up in Wetherspoons on a reg basis :ROFLMAO:

Let’s hope he is not as big a fruit cake as you

Blimey you don’t hold a fire arms licence do you ?

Jeez us wept :ROFLMAO:

Look out the forum fantasist
Best you only have one session if cholonic irrigation

Other wise your ead might cave in :ROFLMAO:

You and yer para mate ?? Probably meet up in Wetherspoons on a reg basis :ROFLMAO:

Let’s hope he is not as big a fruit cake as you

Blimey you don’t hold a fire arms licence do you ?

Jeez us wept :ROFLMAO:
There is a life beyond alcohol.

Please seek help.

Sponsored Links
Back