servicing v breakdown contracting

Fair bit of work avialable in burnley area just now , would imagine it could be worth 2000 quid over the next few days if you have the right contacts ;)

Sponsored Links
Fair bit of work avialable in burnley area just now , would imagine it could be worth 2000 quid over the next few days if you have the right contacts ;)

Think you`re in there Barker Lad !

I`m currently working down in London myself, been there for five months, never met a Southerner only loads of Irishmen :D :D :D :D (pi*ssheads) ;)

I'm not fit this week.

I did notice when in London that the best people in the building game are from oop north. The cock knees are even worse down there than the ones who moved up here.

The Irish are great lads but a dying breed having been pushed asside by the East European influx.

I'm not fit this week.

I did notice when in London that the best people in the building game are from oop north. The cock knees are even worse down there than the ones who moved up here.

The Irish are great lads but a dying breed having been pushed asside by the East European influx.

The reason that us Boys from up North are down here along with the Irish is because the soft Southerners are too busy combing their hair and posing on this site :D

The site I`m on is 99% Irish and me and 2 other plumbers. 12 hours a day, 7 days a week. What Southerner could cope with that? :D :D ;)

Sponsored Links
Southerners aren't stupid enough to need to work 12 hours a day 7 days a week for a decent wage.

Mike

If your named after Stonewall Jackson he was the greatest southerner that ever lived.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back