Servicing

ive been given a quote by a mates mate (so he must be alright) for building a house. the quote is for £265000 and he can start tomorrow. that sounds ok doesnt it? please can someone let me know urgently as i need to let him know and im incapable of making my own decisions. by the way ive posted it in the trades talk forum as well as that seemed the most appropriate

Sponsored Links
sounds good to me! if he can start monday secure his services by giving him a heavy deposit (cash of course) he can then drop off his old mixer barrow and a couple of scaffold boards.

followed by a spotty youth who will dig a token trench with a lady spade, that should see you through till spring.

Have no hot water!!!!! please help.

My boiler is a white one on the bedroom wall.

Whats the problem, can I fix it and how much will it be.

Sponsored Links
I don't get it. Loads of people have posted problems on this thread and as far as I can see not a single one has been answered yet.

Stivino: don't be so impatient. People on here give their time freely and many of them have busy working lives.

By the way, my gearbox is making a funny noise. How much will this cost to fix, or should I do it myself? I've had quite a bit of experience with DIY and used to do my own oil changes.

And how much should it cost exactly, I've been to garages before and they seem to make it up as they go along, surely they can give me a fixed price for fixing a problem with the gearbox?

PS has anyone got a manual? I've taken the rear drums off on both sides off and can't work out how it all goes back together. Cars aren't what they were.

Sponsored Links
Back