Servicing

and if i do electric myself i don't need regulations my mate told me

Only if you run it in the same pipes as the water because it is not RCD protected.

Sponsored Links
my heating isnt working, what do you think is wrong and how much will it cost to fix?

and if i do electric myself i don't need regulations my mate told me

Only if you run it in the same pipes as the water because it is not RCD protected.

well thats not what ive been told. ive come on here for help, had to wait 2 hrs for a reply and now you give me advice i dont want. you really are all stuck up your backsides on here. i think ill go elsewhere for help. youre all a bunch of £$%&^%£!!

Sponsored Links
my heating isnt working, what do you think is wrong and how much will it cost to fix?

Give it a good kick, if that fails i'm sure you can get a Diy,er to install one on the cheap.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

is this rising damp my wall is suffering from?OR DOESNT RISING DAMP EXISIT?
cavitys are clear,pointing is fine,any rendering is not bridging the orriginal dpc,and my house is next to a river.any help thanks muchly.

"Capacitor!!! And you a spark, too!"

To be fair, the most involved your run of the mill domestic electrical installations get are a couple of terminal screws....it's an easy mistake to make. :LOL:

cavitys are clear,pointing is fine,any rendering is not bridging the orriginal dpc,and my house is next to a river.any help thanks muchly.

if your fishing permit is up to date i dont see how it could be rising damp! :eek: :LOL:

Buy a house near the sea as the falling damp will keep it down :LOL:

MW

my personal fave is the tile on tile question. thats a great regular
If I find a topic about tiling over tiles, is it OK just to add a question to the same topic? Will the new question stick, or just fall off?

Or should I create a new topic? If so, do I need to prepare the topic before posting the question?

And what gap should I leave between questions? Will the other posters crack up if my gap is too big?

Sponsored Links
Back