Servicing

G

gassafeman

Im personally sick of advising people to service their gas appliances. It takes us a lot of time in the plumbing forum (and users thinking a service is not neccessary).

Get it serviced (as you would your car) and stop bleating when it fails as you have neglected it.

If you want to repair it yourself, enter the Combustion Chamber and we will give you advice. If not, get an RGI in.

Im sick of users asking for Gas Advice.

Rant over.

Paul.

Sponsored Links
CC not open to the public is it?

We have our appliance (worcester electronic 9.24) tested yearly, never serviced. 18 years old, still going strong.

dude you get the same questions in all the forums, not about servicing all the time granted but Mr GC was good enough to sit down and write a good "how to" on tiling and we still get the same questions every day.

my personal fave is the tile on tile question. thats a great regular

YEP.... just checked this is a DIY site that could be the reason why people come on and ask DIY questions.

Jefos is it ok to tile on top of tiles or should i remove them

Sponsored Links
oh and dont get me started on decking and paving questions in the garden section :rolleyes: :LOL: :LOL:

I removed a lightswitch but cant figure out what wire goes where. theres 5 browns, 6 blues and 2 yellows and 2 reds. No earth, and the new switch is metal. Thanks.

:LOL:

That's easy - the pink striped one is for the flux capacitator.

just throw down a load of cement and sweep it into the joint, that will do the trick! :LOL:

HOw do I connet the thingymabob to the wotchamacallit when the doodah is not there?
I cant post a picture.

:D

i am building an extension can anyone give me an idea how much it will cost?
also do i need planning permission and building regs?
i am a time served baker so will be doing my own gas and electrical installations. ;)

all advice blisfully ignored and duplicated on a different forum. :D

I'm doing a loft but only for storage though kids will have it as a bedroom too I've got a mate with some 5x2s will these do and which way do they span do i need a window in the rooftiles and if i do electric myself i don't need regulations my mate told me is this correct thank you

Sponsored Links
Back