Servowarm elite 50 lockout?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a servowarm elite 50 gc 145 705 3, which locks out after 10mins, all rads are getting hot, any ideas what it could be, have to manually reset each time

Sponsored Links
Have you checked the tank has water innit.

Could be a faulty High limit switch, a sticky pump, a 3port valve, or scaled Hx.

Needs an RGI, but spares will be rare to unavailable.

Is the pilot going out.

Have you checked the tank has water innit.

Could be a faulty High limit switch, a sticky pump, a 3port valve, or scaled Hx.

Needs an RGI, but spares will be rare to unavailable.

Is the pilot going out.

The tank has water in it, if the pump is sticking or 3 port valve was not working would all the rads get hot??? How do I check scaled hx or high limit stat?? I am a RGi but I have limited experiance on maintenance on old system

Sponsored Links
I am a RGi but I have limited experience on maintenance on old system

In that case asked the question in the CC.

An old Servowarm is no different to any modern boiler except it has fewer bits.

sorry i don't understand what is the cc? I understand a system boiler has fewer bits inside than a combi. But modern combi's normally have fault codes on them which point you in the right direction, or I phone tech help which sort most of my problems out or i use a manual.

when I phoned servowarm today all I got was they have stopped selling spare parts.

Thats why I am trying this website. I am a new installer and I might be asking a simple question, but is it not better to ask people who may of come across this problem before..

If you have stat at number 3 try it at 1 if its ok , it will need a new stat

sorry i don't understand what is the cc? I understand a system boiler has fewer bits inside than a combi. But modern combi's normally have fault codes on them which point you in the right direction, or I phone tech help which sort most of my problems out or i use a manual.

when I phoned servowarm today all I got was they have stopped selling spare parts.

Thats why I am trying this website. I am a new installer and I might be asking a simple question, but is it not better to ask people who may of come across this problem before..

Thats why I suggested the CC, there are plenty that will help, and may even have reclaimed parts in the garage.

Alternative is a new boiler.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back