Servowarm

• Thread starter Soggy_weetabix
  • Start date
S

Soggy_weetabix

Once again, a servowarm has failed on the district and I neat a heat/ex for an Elite 50.

Can anyone source these parts?

I really do wish...

1: I should walk away from these boilers. Old people, boiler never serviced. Bless them. Mind you, its irrelevant (sic) to a heat ex failing.

2: I could get hold of the blee*ing parts.

They are so poorly designed I really cant understand why RGI's install them.

But Im an engineer and it needs fixing.

Dave

And wheres bster gone BTW?

Sponsored Links
I suggested you email me before

this is the last offer, I probably can help

as for bad boilers, how many have you since fail that are under 20 odd years old ;)

ll do that Corgiman!

Thanks for your help.

Very few fail....but thats because the only ones I visit have failed.

The amount of old Servo's Ive soldered 2 pence pieces in (and the throttle of the Swiftflow - 1 pence piece) astounds me.

Im gonna get shouted at now arent I?

Dave

part number is 7563, I might be able to source one for you if you're stuck.

Sponsored Links
ollski said:
part number is 7563, I might be able to source one for you if you're stuck.

Thanks ollski.

Will endevour to find the part myself, but I might be hassling you in the next 24 hrs.

Dave

they aint never failed on me yet!

Last 3 I did lasted till the boiler was replaced.

3 pence I can afford to lose. :D

Why can I cannot do this :?:

Dave

Agile said:
How do BG get bits for Servowarms?

Order them off the laptop, there was never a full range as far as I remember and they were listed as servomatic.

Once BG use a part 3 times throught the country in a given time think it is 3 months they then stock it at the national parts centre. So they would contact servowarm an get x amount of whatever into stock . But trouble just now is servowarm are being an absolute pain about supplying any of the main parts stockists and they have given up with them and took them off the stocklist . Servotomic was different from servowarm . Most servowarm parts had to be ordered through parts help desk.

namsag said:
Servotomic was different from servowarm

You'd think so wouldn't you, but same gc numbers, same model names, same part numbers, same boilers. Definitely for the elites at least.

namsag said:
. Most servowarm parts had to be ordered through parts help desk.

what a joy that would have been :rolleyes:

It was nickso as i new them all at leicester and sat in on the desk for a few days and you would be surprised how many engineeers messed up simple part ordering worst thing was trying to decipher messages left on answering machine from the hands free sets while driving. We even took some off them out on the district for a few days to see our side. I done a briefing that went out in half the country to try and help both sides. But trouble is staff turn over and the basics get lost along the way.

But do agree it could be a pain at times

bought one from Sprinthand

Aylesbury based and delivered foc.

Fitted and cusomer is happy.

Dave

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back