SET60CV Lighting Transformer

Thanks to all for your input.

I'll pop to CEF and check to see if the RD60 will fit.

Both fittings had a SET110LV transformer and both had a burn mark on the inside of the transformer on the primary side

This is exactly what's happen to the SET60CV. But this was in a bedroom.

Once again many thanks for the help.

Sponsored Links
coljack

i said that most wholesalers will deal with aurora - not neccessarly stock their products on the shelf, but they as a company will have accounts with aurora and would be able to order it for you either directly themselves or via a stockist/distributor branch.

The time of breezers post was relevant in as much as he could not of possible phoned all his suppliers at that time to see if they dealt with aurora (i never said stocked) and therefore he made an assumption that it could not be obtained ?

Anyway cacus seems to have it sorted now - thank god !

regards Leee

.....The time of breezers post was relevant in as much as he could not of possible phoned all his suppliers at that time to see if they dealt with aurora (i never said stocked) and therefore he made an assumption that it could not be obtained ?

It is YOU who assumed not me.

Nowhere did i say that i called my wholesaler before / at / during or just prior to me writing the post. I know they do not supply them because i have tried for one before (that is how i know, and i used this knowledge to make a post) , and came to the conclusion that a cheap light is not worth bothering with no matter who the customer is.

I also never said they are not available, again YOU assumed i said that. I merely stated my favorite wholesaler do not deal with them.

ColJack, thanks mate.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back