Sex and Gender

Should a naked person with cock and balls be allowed into a communal womens changing room or showers

• Yes

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • No

Votes: 23 82.1%
  • You must not ask that question, it is an attack on the trans community

Votes: 3 10.7%

• Total voters
Sponsored Links
I think it's an imprecise derogatory term for people whose views you don't share.

Like when the Dork thinks a person can be a Marxist when he doesn't know what Marxism is.

market-stall2.jpg
It's just the new variant of Politically Correct. Swap interchangeably.

Sponsored Links
You implied that no one was ugly.

No I didn't, I just asked you 2 questions - they were not a rhetorical ones:

what age groups are you referring to?
and why are they unpleasant to look at?

It's an honest question in response to you saying: "Nudity is ok for some people but when some others get to a certain age they are not very pleasant to look at"

Who are the some others, and what is the certain age?
Not a dig, or a criticism, or an argument, I just wanted to know what you meant!

It's just the new variant of Politically Correct. Swap interchangeably.

Describes those who loudly espouse noble views, but often do so from positions of privilege, or hypocrisy.

e.g Climate change protesters who leave a sea of plastic detritus behind them, are picked up by Mummy in their luxurious and unnecessary Chelsea tractor, before posting their views on a soshul meeja platform via a £1200 iPhone ;)

All of this reminds me of a all-inclusive family holiday we took, probably 10 yrs ago now.
Might have been Fuerteventura, but it was definitely in the Canaries.

I turned up for evening meal, tailored shorts and a smart tee-shirt (Hugo Boss or similar; no logos).
To be refused entry - "long trousers only".

The only long trousers I had taken were the jeans I had flown out in.

The chap on the door / entrance to the buffet hall was quite offish about my predicament, telling me that it was all in the brochure (which I'd never seen; SWMBO had booked online, and hadn't mentioned anything).

Next evening (after we'd found our bearings ;)), back to eat, I made a point of speaking to the offish chap again.

"Could you tell me what is over in that direction?", I asked him as I pointed across the complex.

"The childrens' pool and play area." he replied.

"And beyond that?", I continued.

"The nudist area."

"So, in summary," I said, "there are blokes down there with their cock and balls out; the only thing separating them from the kiddies in their pool is a 18" picket fence.......but I have to wear long trousers to eat my tea!"

All of this reminds me of a all-inclusive family holiday we took, probably 10 yrs ago now.
Might have been Fuerteventura, but it was definitely in the Canaries.

I turned up for evening meal, tailored shorts and a smart tee-shirt (Hugo Boss or similar; no logos).
To be refused entry - "long trousers only".

The only long trousers I had taken were the jeans I had flown out in.

The chap on the door / entrance to the buffet hall was quite offish about my predicament, telling me that it was all in the brochure (which I'd never seen; SWMBO had booked online, and hadn't mentioned anything).

Next evening (after we'd found our bearings ;)), back to eat, I made a point of speaking to the offish chap again.

"Could you tell me what is over in that direction?", I asked him as I pointed across the complex.

"The childrens' pool and play area." he replied.

"And beyond that?", I continued.

"The nudist area."

"So, in summary," I said, "there are blokes down there with their cock and balls out; the only thing separating them from the kiddies in their pool is a 18" picket fence.......but I have to wear long trousers to eat my tea!"
Maybe it was a policy introduced following a particular incident.

images.png
would say not until they have fully transitioned
How does that work...I would still be a bloke with no male wedding tackle?Surely to god a bloke needs a brain transplant to become a woman.

How does that work...I would still be a bloke with no male wedding tackle?Surely to god a bloke needs a hrain transplant to become a woman.
A good example of NOT woke.

Had DP been woke, he would not have written that for fear of being on the wrong side of the leftist agenda.

Sponsored Links
Back