Sex and Gender

Should a naked person with cock and balls be allowed into a communal womens changing room or showers

• Yes

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • No

Votes: 23 82.1%
  • You must not ask that question, it is an attack on the trans community

Votes: 3 10.7%

• Total voters
Sponsored Links
What a strange third option to give.

The OP is by JohnD, say "hello" to JohnD.

JohnD is a nutter. He also has Marxist ideology tendencies which are slightly lacking in any knowledge of true Marxism & totally lacking in any form of logic.

Please limit your interactions with JohnD to saying "hello", that is if you still have the patience to be polite. In all other circumstances it is best if you just let it go, your logical & considered answers can never conquer its illness.

Sponsored Links
What would the response be if the question was, should a naked woman be allowed into a communal mens changing room or showers.

should trans with co ck and balls be allowed to enter a female prison?

How about if they've had testicular cancer and decided not to have prosthetics installed (yes, apparently that's a thing)? Is it the cock or the balls that's concerning here?

Damm difficult question really.
So I'd say Separate changing rooms and showers at schools and where school children go to for various lessons. (when I was at school we had a lad >a 'Tea Leaf'*< who was always in the girls changing rooms.)

For Adults it ought to be less of a problem but there are still some groups who object to shared changing rooms - a local sports centre has 'public' changing rooms with 'small' 1 person lockable cubicles, they also have a limited number of 'Family' changing rooms with an included toilet/shower area. Those family rooms do get a lot of use (and some abuse) by single people - mainly females of all ages but also some men.

My sport can mean I'm changing out of wet clothing or wanting a hot shower in a communal area but even then we usually have separate showering times between the genders.

Ex-girl friends family didn't have to many concerns about nudity in their property (GF & I were allowed to sleep together); working on the principle that bodies where nothing special and there would be less secrecy and 'wonder' on the other genders bodies as the children got older. (Can be off-putting when GFs mother comes into bedroom naked with morning tea!). GF's little sister put a 'flasher' off his stride when she laughed at the size of his 'equipment'.

On the whole, with my life experiences I think I'll prefer separate changing and shower rooms rather than communal ones with small cubicles.

*Suspender belts was his 'thing'!

Maybe what is wrong is having communal changing rooms and showers, and not some people?

I was surprised, but not shocked, on viewing my old school with my son - I checked out the changing rooms and the communal showers are all gone. What seemed most strange though was learning that the kids just don't wash after PE now.

We are a bit hung up about it all though. In some societies mix gender nudity is really not a problem, but we tend to confuse nudity with sex and this is he cause of all these problems. In societies where clothes are not worn, nobody cares.

Sponsored Links
Back