Shame how one ruins a country

S

Sylvan Tieger

It is terrible violation of basic human rights when a person such as Rebecca Peters can actually dictate policy over the masses and the politicians follow like sheep to the slaughter.

I guess George Soros can really control most democratic societies as he can buy the politicians and judges at will.

These tyrants can sure destroy a country from with in IMHO

Sponsored Links
It is terrible violation of basic human rights when a person such as Rebecca Peters can actually dictate policy over the masses and the politicians follow like sheep to the slaughter.

I guess George Soros can really control most democratic societies as he can buy the politicians and judges at will.

These tyrants can sure destroy a country from with in IMHO

The Truth is most are corrupt and now that the greedy banks are feeling the pinch the corrupt guv will fall, has in the uk you will find that most of the usa owned corporations will fold in the uk leaving millions of unemployed , the uk gov sold off the uk to the yanks decades ago, bring back the guillotine i say.

The Truth is most are corrupt and now that the greedy banks are feeling the pinch the corrupt guv will fall, has in the uk you will find that most of the usa owned corporations will fold in the uk leaving millions of unemployed , the uk gov sold off the uk to the yanks decades ago, bring back the guillotine i say.[/quote]

Its ok the USA is in debt to Japan as SONY owns us and the video games are like drugs to the kids they need more of a fix everyday

Sponsored Links
Back