Sharia law

Seriously, the amount of ignorance and hatred here is astounding. I'm pretty sure these arguments i'm seeing here are the same rubbish i hear from the EDL, and the same rubbish i read in that Terrorist Anders Brieviks manifesto. So you guys, please carry on, your in good company seeing as Ander Brievik regurgutates the same nonsense you guys do.

Your points are so ridiculous its pointless correcting your nonsense.

I'm surprised the admins actually allow this rampant Islamophobia on this forum.

Sponsored Links
If the police catch and successfully convict the individuals who murdered the 3 young men in Birmingham recently, would there be much objection to Sharia law being applied, if it were possible.
Does anyone know what sentence Sharia law would meat out, in this instance?

malcolmX said:
they like the freedom of choice that our young people have, and Muslim kids are saying to themselves "I want some of that"

You mean like free speech, free love and free radio. :) :) :)

Seriously though, it's not difficult to work out what scares the sh*t out of the so-called islamists. And it's not just the kids; it's women of all ages.

IronNaz, please don't take this as an attack on your religion but --

How will you react if, when your kids reach 18, they demand the right to share their beds with whosoever they choose? (That's an honest question from one with no religion at all and who didn't pay much attention in RI classes. :oops: :oops: :oops: )

Your points are so ridiculous its pointless correcting your nonsense.

Or, just maybe there's some truth in them. Please tell us which bits are untrue. Surely, if there is truth in these posts, then they are fair.

Or should the truth be stifled and suppressed?

Sponsored Links
Over here in Britain if someone moves from the city or a big town to relocate in a little village it takes about 50 years before you are accepted.
it will take at least a hundred years before Asians are accepted.

Sharia law.

Not got a problem with it.

If they are that keen to abide by shaira law so be it.

Lets help them pack their bags and go practice it where it originates from. Simples ;)

Over here in Britain if someone moves from the city or a big town to relocate in a little village it takes about 50 years before you are accepted.
it will take at least a hundred years before Asians are accepted.

Thats a load of tripe. Really , it is.

What part of Sharia law dont you agree with? Please explain? In detail?

I'll answer that.

The part of it I don't agree with is it's origins. i.e. IT'S NOT OUR LAW.

We have our own justice system in this country, developed over hundreds of years and much copied throughout the world.
It's not perfect by any means, but it's OURS.
Anyone who wants to live in this country is required to conform to OUR law, as has been said by many, people who want to practise THEIR own laws can fork off elsewhere and do it there.

Why would and British person need to know abour Sharia law, its not the law of our country, and is not needed here.

What part of Sharia law dont you agree with? Please explain? In detail?

I'll answer that.

The part of it I don't agree with is it's origins. i.e. IT'S NOT OUR LAW.

We have our own justice system in this country, developed over hundreds of years and much copied throughout the world.
It's not perfect by any means, but it's OURS.
Anyone who wants to live in this country is required to conform to OUR law, as has been said by many, people who want to practise THEIR own laws can fork off elsewhere and do it there.

i couldn't agree more Sooey. However, what happens when the "Sharia Law" party stands for election? it'll get more votes than Lord Sutch or the BNP won't it?

Sponsored Links
Back