Sharon Osbourne

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
anyone understand what she said was wrong?

i've read a few articles and i cant understand why the show she was on has been suspended.

She said she defended Piers Morgan for his right to air his opinion, after that i cant understand how it turned into racism..

i thought the argument with Piers was that he was completely dismissive of Markle's case of events and called her a liar, he was then called out for bullying by his co presenter, and so Piers stormed off.

where has race come into it,

maybe i'm missing something,

or is it just american wokery

Sponsored Links
She exchanged "words" with her co host who is coloured but now others have stepped in with stories on Sharon being racist in the past so she is now dead in the water unless they can agree to disgree.

Sponsored Links
She exchanged "words" with her co host who is coloured but now others have stepped in with stories on Sharon being racist in the past so she is now dead in the water unless they can agree to disgree.

Yeah, but what was those words that were apparently so spiteful.

I genuinely don't understand how it's blown up.

I don't think it helped she put out a statement apologising, but even in that statement I couldn't understand what she was apologising for.. I'm not entirely sure she knew either

On those that have suddenly come out of the wood work.. trying to kick start their careers it seems.

Rather than standing up for the comments she made in support of Piers Morgan's right to express his own opinions, she has backed down like all celebs do and 'apologised' to appease the wokes in fear of being 'cancelled'.

Sponsored Links
Back