Sharon Osbourne

Sponsored Links
Here's Ozzy and Sharon back in the day

upload_2021-3-17_19-53-47.png

Sponsored Links
anyone understand what she said was wrong?

i've read a few articles and i cant understand why the show she was on has been suspended.

She said she defended Piers Morgan for his right to air his opinion, after that i cant understand how it turned into racism..

i thought the argument with Piers was that he was completely dismissive of Markle's case of events and called her a liar, he was then called out for bullying by his co presenter, and so Piers stormed off.

where has race come into it,

maybe i'm missing something,

or is it just american wokery

Its you fallling into the phantom culture war.

The network was just looking for an opportunity to get rid of Osbourne who was on the decline. The network has suppressed or dimissed earlier comments by Osbourne in the past as her profile was higher then and it was in the interests of the nework to keep her on.

They were looking for a convenient excuse to end her contract without paying out and she obliged. The fact its being dressed up as something else is just the culture war action.

Would we say its woke culture that ended Harvey Weinstein?

Its you fallling into the phantom culture war.

The network was just looking for an opportunity to get rid of Osbourne who was on the decline. The network has suppressed or dimissed earlier comments by Osbourne in the past as her profile was higher then and it was in the interests of the nework to keep her on.

They were looking for a convenient excuse to end her contract without paying out and she obliged. The fact its being dressed up as something else is just the culture war action.

Would we say its woke culture that ended Harvey Weinstein?

my point is, exactly what was it she said that was so wrong for there to even be an enquiry?, it appears to me to be histeria over absolutely nothing.

i cannot find any derogatory language, or racism or even implied racism that she said.

i am baffled.

my point is, exactly what was it she said that was so wrong for there to even be an enquiry?, it appears to me to be histeria over absolutely nothing.

i cannot find any derogatory language, or racism or even implied racism that she said.

i am baffled.

It's not what she said it was just an opportune time to get rid of her and use any culture war reference to do it.

She has made racist remarks in the past but they were not acted upon as her profile was higher and she was a ratings winnner.

Yet the Sheriff who was speaking after Aaron Long murdered 8 people of which 6 were asian women said the guy was "having a bad day" - that is excusing and minimisng and normalising death but it gets less coverage because as I mentioned this phantom culture wat stokes division.

How are people seeing everything in terms of being racist, we need to fight back. This is based on a false premise.

Think about it. Someone says something which can be misinterpreted, another person takes objection to it. Usually its resolved but when the culture war steps in, some will say the first person has the right to say it, the others will say they have a right to object. Both are right but now we have made a mountain out of a molehill. It's a brilliant distraction tool.

People are more upset about Osbourne, Piers and Meghan than the policing bill.

It's not what she said it was just an opportune time to get rid of her and use any culture war reference to do it.

She has made racist remarks in the past but they were not acted upon as her profile was higher and she was a ratings winnner.

Yet the Sheriff who was speaking after Aaron Long murdered 8 people of which 6 were asian women said the guy was "having a bad day" - that is excusing and minimisng and normalising death but it gets less coverage because as I mentioned this phantom culture wat stokes division.

How are people seeing everything in terms of being racist, we need to fight back. This is based on a false premise.

Think about it. Someone says something which can be misinterpreted, another person takes objection to it. Usually its resolved but when the culture war steps in, some will say the first person has the right to say it, the others will say they have a right to object. Both are right but now we have made a mountain out of a molehill. It's a brilliant distraction tool.

People are more upset about Osbourne, Piers and Meghan than the policing bill.

ah right, so she didnt actually say or do anything wrong, it is being hyped up to appear like she did, and it's just being used as an excuse to bump her off the box.

regarding the policing bill, i see it has passed it's 2nd reading, i'm a bit surprised to be honest i thought it would have fallen at the first hurdle, or at least heavily amended. People will soon no longer have the right to protest, but surely this is the fault of the protestors and the way they have been protesting.

regarding the policing bill, i see it has passed it's 2nd reading, i'm a bit surprised to be honest i thought it would have fallen at the first hurdle, or at least heavily amended. People will soon no longer have the right to protest, but surely this is the fault of the protestors and the way they have been protesting.
It must be quite handy having a 'virus' taking the heat off a raft of draconian laws/rules/decrees being passed...

Do you think the dumbed down portion of the electorate will notice (or even care) should elections be postponed/cancelled?

Of course if they do object, they won't be able to express themselves by protesting against!

It must be quite handy having a 'virus' taking the heat off a raft of draconian laws/rules/decrees being passed...

Do you think the dumbed down portion of the electorate will notice (or even care) should elections be postponed/cancelled?

Of course if they do object, they won't be able to express themselves by protesting against!

yes, knee jerk reactions doesnt make for good governing

People will soon no longer have the right to protest, but surely this is the fault of the protestors and the way they have been protesting.

If w curtail democratic protest because they are too noisy or cause a nuisance then we don't have a right to call out any other country.

A core tenet of any free and fair democracy is a person right to protest. Tomorrow you want to join a protest for the billions wasted in PPE and Test & Trace - will you risk a conviction?

So people protest online and before you know it, that will be restricted as well.

In our history we had the Peterloo massacre in Manchester when people 18 people we killed because they wanted Parliamentary reform.

All those people who died in the world wars you have just denegrated their sacrifice. You think they fought to let Governments restrict people right to protest?

If w curtail democratic protest because they are too noisy or cause a nuisance then we don't have a right to call out any other country.

A core tenet of any free and fair democracy is a person right to protest. Tomorrow you want to join a protest for the billions wasted in PPE and Test & Trace - will you risk a conviction?

So people protest online and before you know it, that will be restricted as well.

In our history we had the Peterloo massacre in Manchester when people 18 people we killed because they wanted Parliamentary reform.

All those people who died in the world wars you have just denegrated their sacrifice. You think they fought to let Governments restrict people right to protest?

It's a knee jerk reaction by the government and has been times so it flies under the radar in the hope that people will ignore it.

And as much as Pierce Morgan is a bellend she's absolutely right to say what she did, just sad now to see people twisting this into her opinion into being one of racially motivation, as they can't find any other reason. As per usual its the same old AliG term being leant on here. It's unbelievable how people are bullied by this term by the very same people who supposedly proclaim and uphold equality.

Sponsored Links
Back