shooting the burglars

I wont tell on you.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

seriously though scatman... of course its a sticky wicket.

Sponsored Links
splinter....
I most definately think it would be.

I tried to explain that to him as we supped our coffee (once Id stopped shaking)

He said, it was just to scare the life out them so they would know not to come back...

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Even if he had threatened them with it unloaded, I think he wouldve been in trouble.

Sponsored Links
splinter said:
By the waySmj why do you want to batter them to death
:evil: maybe?

What would you suggest..poison/lethal injection maybe

If i was allowed a gun i would shoot them.

Splinter..just to clarify.

If i was to do it in the way that i have described would you consider that to be ok.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: johnD,
I knew those battered mars bars were sooooo last year.
hmm, next time Im chip shop Ill check the menu;
plain sausage
battered sausage
battered jumbo sausage
battered burglars sausage :eek: :oops: :oops:

Smj
I don't think anyone can justify the statement " I would batter them if they came into my house" I am a bit concerned that you are quite happy to kill someone that broke into you're house, not just by a knee-jerk reaction where you might panic and say for instance shoot the burglar
but in a calm collectve frame of mind by what means possible :(
I am starting to believe you're location on you're aviatar is correct

I saw this prog ages ago Toffs, was it on again? Originally I felt sorry for TM but have since been informed of loads of stuff that never got into the papers - like how he'd been warned by the local constabulary about having his guns out and threatening people with them before....

I don't feel sorry for the guys who broke in but I do think something should have been done about his gun ownership a while before he killed someone.

splinter wrote:

I am a bit concerned that you are quite happy to kill someone that broke into you're house, not just by a knee-jerk reaction where you might panic and say for instance shoot the burglar

Never said i was happy about it.

You have not answered the last question that i asked.

Also what would you do in this situation...you haven't said yet

hi brightness, it was possibly a repeat, on tuesday I think it was.
No, I dont feel sorry the burglars but I dont think he should have shot them either.(why not open the window and fire a shot if he had to do something)
I didnt know who to believe at first as to the circumstances of why he came to shoot.
Difficult when by nature, the burglars are dishonest.
As the programme went on, it showed Martin as being unreliable too.
He had initially been portrayed on tv and in the media (not all of course) as being a poor victim and I for one, despite having reservations about the guns... felt sorry for him.
Now, I have changed my mind about him completely.

Sounds like it was the same prog then. Yeah, from what I can gather TM is a bit of a loose cannon and nowhere near as innocent as he protrays.

I found it really weird that he sleeps on the bed with no covers on it and just the way he lives in general :confused: Each to their own I suppose...

scatmanjohn said:
splinter wrote:

I am a bit concerned that you are quite happy to kill someone that broke into you're house, not just by a knee-jerk reaction where you might panic and say for instance shoot the burglar

Never said i was happy about it.

You have not answered the last question that i asked.

Also what would you do in this situation...you haven't said yet

I am not sure what you're question is ,if itabout which way you should kill a burgular eg :-either by baseball bat,posion /lethal injection or gun.I think you should go for lethal injection or posion as Icould see the others messing up the carpet and wallpaper :rolleyes:

I wouldn't do the dirty work, either the dog would, but if he/she lived through that i'll send down the other half, and if they were still there :eek: i would run as fast as i could :LOL:

personally I would'nt risk a long jail sentence for unwarranted violence towards a burglar, which would undoubtedly have knock on effects like loss of job, house and potentially family. You can use as much force as is reasonable in the circumstances, when defence turns into attack you'll have problems justifying it.

So, No Martin was wrong and went straight to final conflict before trying anything else. There are some tough talkers out there but would you REALLY have the bottle to kill someone breaking into your home?
Do you want to live for the rest of your life?

Sponsored Links
Back