shooting the burglars

reasonable force in defense is allowed ......so bashing his skull to a mushy bl**dy pulp is out..lol ;)

Sponsored Links
Moz said:
reasonable force in defense is allowed ......so bashing his skull to a mushy bl**dy pulp is out..lol ;)
moz...before i took gun course...I never would have thought of owning a gun...especially the reputation that women in general have at "that time of month"...shivers...but when I learned out to aim and be on target...it has an empowering sense to it. I respect weapons and the damage that they can do...and although they can be handled in a destructive way...I for one just see it as a way of "feeling" in control....I am not under the delusion that I actually am. But I do feel safer.
Feeling better?

Smj, Ibet you couldn't wait for that answer ,Looks like I shot my self in the foot with that one .You're talents are wasted ,You should have been a barrister :LOL:

Sponsored Links
drinking his blood would be ok :evil: have to get it tested first then a bit of blood letting, andsome!

Richardp
aha ....... Rich ... Rich .. Rich ..said as alan partridge style ..lol

yes ..
blood lust ....you are working up to that arent you ......lol :)
it is Spring tomorrow ,
have you an your Pagan village mates got that whicker man ready for firing up tonight as you all dance nakiid around it later ...lol ?:) :)

Im dreadfully sorry cannot make it this year as the authorities wont let me travel down this year , :( :( :(

I will be dancing aroung my grean lit waste bin tonite at 12 tonite, nakiid an smeared in blood of next doors lil rabbit , lol she will be in the bin ,teehee...in honour of the Pagan year ...lol...lol...:)

I saw your lot on SKY this Morning on an old Dr Who An The Deamons ..
Jon Pertwee fighting a pagan cult ..lol great stuff ..lol ..lol..:)

btw wheres them pics of the sailors you promised ..lol

hmsmanchester3xa.jpg

Hms Manchester, I spect you mancurians recoqnise her :LOL: I live on the island behind her just about in line with the anchor at the foot of that hill. nice little boat isnt she, just got back from drug stopping stuff in the carrabean so I went over and purchased my supply of laughing grass. he he ha ha :LOL: as requested by da Moz (the picture not the grass)

That Sir Richard of Paganism ... :)

Its a corker ... an you live behind an anchor.... how apt ..lol ...

btw thanks for the red leb parcel ..lol

farmer wants a dog the farmer wants a dog ee i addio the farmer wants a dog

ah me thinks he could have gotten away with it if he had put a little effort into his deathstalking

the burglars deserve anything anyone dishes out to them no mercy

funny story

me n me bro where watching a video ( few years back ) bro heard a noise outside ( he has ears on him ) we sneak outside via the back door which is a good 70 feet away so a stealth approch is guaranteed

what do we eye spy nothing more than a mere little charv busy snapping the steering lock on bros cavalier

the car had a home made knobble on it so he wasnt going anywhere

we saunter over to the car me to passenger side my bro to drivers

little dude in the car has kittens :LOL: he immediatley starts saying he wasnt trying to steal the car but was looking for somewhere to sleep

after realising he was cornered and being invited out of the car little dude comes out all tough and armed with a screw driver :evil:

this made my bro a tad angry and more so when lil dude actually tried to stick him with it

the scuffle was over very fast and the dude was laid out we waited a lil while for him to gain his sences and expectiing him to be more sedate

oh no he tries to get up eff n blinding and telling us what he going to do to us

this has the same effect on me and my bro as it did the first time albeit a more tangeble way of hurting him came to mind

so we scrubbed him in my hawthorn bush aaaaaaaaaaaarrgghhhhhhh

his face was so messed up we let him go , he got 50 meters away and started the name calling

long story short we should have snapped his neck and buried him cos if it was a woman that disturbed him or a less physical bloke he would have attacked them

so moral of the story is HURT THE LIL MONGRELS SO BAD THEY DONT COME BACK :LOL:

so you let him go then :confused: your going soft slogger :LOL: I wondered when you started your post with a bit of poetry :LOL:

splinter said:
Smj
We all ,Iexspect we all keep things in our houses to defend our selfs against the burglar .But I believe wasthe orginal question was .Tony Martin justified in laying in wait with aillegelly held PUMP ACTION SHOTGUN ,then firing off 3 shots at someone that was running away

How do you know that Tony Martin was "laying in wait"? The only testimony available is from TM and the surviving burglar. Do you really believe a lying scumbag like that?

You're right, Tony Martin is a lying scumbag, as well as being a murderer.

But I don't think there is any dispute that he used an illegally held gun, and he shot the dead person again after he was wounded and lying on the floor; and the other one in the back as he was running away.

Not much self-defence there.

Sponsored Links
Back