Should billionaires and multinationals pay fair tax?

Sponsored Links
Here's a wild idea: the country, for a start.
We did it after WWII, when we were poor as p!zz.

Do it enough, and reduce the prices of the much of the rest of the housing stock.
except it didn't - home ownership was less in the 60s than today
It's all about the numbers for you, isn't it?
I'm trying to understand how you will get people to:
1 - build a house that will fall in value
2 - buy a house that will fall in value
because you "advocate the building of thousands...millions of homes so that the bottom falls out of the market".

Sponsored Links
because you "advocate the building of thousands...millions of homes so that the bottom falls out of the market".
I'm happy for prices to remain static for a couple of decades so that wages can catch up.

It's not solely about ownership; it is about affordability (be that renting, or buying).

If the country is building for people to live in them, it is no more relevant that profiteering from clean water.

If you're buying to live it, it is not relevant.

It's not solely about ownership; it is about affordability (be that renting, or buying).

If the country is building for people to live in them, it is no more relevant that profiteering from clean water.

If you're buying to live it, it is not relevant.
Do you think the average property, in mortgage terms, should be no more than 3x average salary? So £105k to buy?

Here's a wild idea: the country, for a start.
We did it after WWII, when we were poor as p!zz.

Do it enough, and reduce the prices of the much of the rest of the housing stock.
That didn't work very well tough did it, concrete prefabs that you cant get a mortgage on now or RAK

Sponsored Links
Back