Should billionaires and multinationals pay fair tax?

That didn't work very well tough did it, concrete prefabs that you cant get a mortgage on now or RAK

Better tell the millions that currently live in the "other types" then: you know, the ones in leafy cul-de-sacs; well-built, with spacious rooms, gardens, off-street parking...............

Sponsored Links
As a roughtimate, is there anything wrong with that?

Apart from your "business model", that is......
Deary deary me ...

So who's going to build them? Who will be building average sized properties that can be sold for £105k with everyone in the supply chain making at least a bit of profit? You know, to keep their businesses running etc.

And that's to be the 'set' price across the UK from London to Leven?

Sponsored Links
Is it that you can't read (what has already been written), or just won't?

It's a step up from you making stuff up though.
Who is building the properties across the UK that can be sold, at even small profit, for £105k?

Nonsense.
But only "greedy, grasping bloodsucking parasitic, misery inducing landlords" have the funds to buy without a mortgage - like for a post war concrete prefab that you cant get a mortgage on.

Who is building the properties across the UK that can be sold, at even small profit, for £105k?
Pets R Us are building them - and are suitable for flood plains

hutch.JPG

I'm just off the phone to every single house builder in the UK. I asked if they can build, at profit, a 3 bed semi to be sold for £105k i.e. 3x average salary, whether building in London or Leven.

I think my phone must be playing up, because time after time I didn't get any response. I did hear a few chuckles ...

No you don't understand... the government are going to build them for £250k and then sell them for £105k and people will get told off if they try to make a profit by selling them on.

No you don't understand... the government are going to build them for £250k and then sell them for £105k and people will get told off if they try to make a profit by selling them on.
Ah I see, silly of me, apologies. And I assume the tax payer will meet the £145k shortfall from each property sold to balance the books?

Makes sense ...

So let me get this right, you don't favour houses increasing in value, thus ensuring everyone can get on the property ladder?
I don't favour houses becoming out of reach of so many. Who said I don't favour houses increasing in value? Oh. You and mbk. Making stuff up again

Do you agree with the value increasing beyond the reach of so many ?

Ah I see, silly of me, apologies. And I assume the tax payer will meet the £145k shortfall from each property sold to balance the books?

Makes sense ...
None of that matters so long as it kills off greedy, grasping bloodsucking parasitic, misery inducing landlords ;)

They want no private rental sector. Or if it must exist, they want landlords to be making zero profit and to let the property for a a bag of rice per month in return.
Again.

Where has that been said? By who?

Why do you make stuff up? Is it easier to answer ?

Sponsored Links
Back