Should Children be vaccinated?

You wouldn’t believe it anyway.

but you believe the conspiracist nonsense you find on YouTube
Not at all. I believe what is staring people in the face but unfortunately the masses would rather believe the MSM or the government.
(Just for the record most MSM reports,government guff regarding Covid is available on YouTube.)
So that makes you a conspiracy theorist then (y)

Sponsored Links
One thing I found interesting is that things look to be turning out as S Africa found following a quick vaccination test on younger people. Still people needing treatment, can't breath, lung scaring etc. The report here was rubbished. Now that is a case where I think we were being mislead, after a fashion anyway. The vaccination program represents the best thing that they can do as there are no better options available to them and all available vaccines reduce death counts and help all people recover anyway. Some vaccines may prove better than others. I don't expect much info on that as they have done what they have done, no going back. Too long to redo. A change of boosters used may give an indication but some are easier to use than others.

the latest variant also has a neat effect - causes people in their 30's to have more problems.

Plus what I posted for the mad hatter. Which he will ignore and rubbish. Fine by me as some people just have to stick to daft opinions.
Or try it in a rather more interesting vein, Be useful when you come across the same info put another way.
https://blogs.bmj.com/bmj/2021/08/2...ated-this-doesnt-mean-the-vaccines-dont-work/

Or an unusual source of what i mentioned but there is some area variation - bbc tv report
https://news.sky.com/story/covid-th...irus-are-unvaccinated-figures-reveal-12398321

I've already told my 14 year old son it's his decision whether he has the vaccine or not if offered it.

Not me or my wife's job to force a choice on him either way imho..

One thing I found interesting is that things look to be turning out as S Africa found following a quick vaccination test on younger people. Still people needing treatment, can't breath, lung scaring etc. The report here was rubbished. Now that is a case where I think we were being mislead, after a fashion anyway. The vaccination program represents the best thing that they can do as there are no better options available to them and all available vaccines reduce death counts and help all people recover anyway. Some vaccines may prove better than others. I don't expect much info on that as they have done what they have done, no going back. Too long to redo. A change of boosters used may give an indication but some are easier to use than others.

the latest variant also has a neat effect - causes people in their 30's to have more problems.

Plus what I posted for the mad hatter. Which he will ignore and rubbish. Fine by me as some people just have to stick to daft opinions.
I didn’t ignore. I opened it up,read the top which said Sky News and then shut down the page.
It amazes me that the rabid vaxxers say they don’t believe everything the MSM says but then proceed to constantly post info,data etc from the MSM.

Sponsored Links
How does sky relate to MSM
A lot of news comes of Reuters. Just copied as cheaper than hiring real reporters.
As has already been mentioned multiple times already. for as many stories,statistics,data,experts,medical experts,scientist etc that people such as yourself who are pro Covid vaccine can find anybody who chooses not to have the vaccine can also find exactly the same amount that say otherwise.

As has already been mentioned multiple times already. for as many stories,statistics,data,experts,medical experts,scientist etc that people such as yourself who are pro Covid vaccine can find anybody who chooses not to have the vaccine can also find exactly the same amount that say otherwise.
You say that, then fail to do it. You talk a poor game and then fail to deliver even that.

But please, what source of information do you find reliable?

Any evidence for that?
None is ever provided - for obvious reasons.

Many will find the truth over time when they catch it vaccinated or not. Some wont notice - some to various levels will. It does seem that the Indian variant gives a higher number of people symptoms but that is from asking them and always has been.

Over time is one of the more "interesting" aspects. What do the gov intend. That may become apparent if things do get worse over the winter.

You've failed to convince anyone. And you've failed to list a reliable source of news.
Yyyyyyaaaaaawwwwwwnnnnnnnn. I’m getting dejavu .
Rabid vaxxers will never be convinced,not that I’m trying to convince anybody.
Still amazes me how the people who refuse to answer questions expect others to answer theirs.

Yyyyyyaaaaaawwwwwwnnnnnnnn. I’m getting dejavu .
Rabid vaxxers will never be convinced,not that I’m trying to convince anybody.
Still amazes me how the people who refuse to answer questions expect others to answer theirs.
Which question do you want answered, I'll trade you.

Sponsored Links
Back