Should Children be vaccinated?

Sponsored Links
And if you think that parental control should be overruled and forced medication to become the norm, then you are simply a rabid vaxxer nazi!
Did you know this happens regularly? It isn't that common but there is a steady dribble of children being treated against the wishes of their parents. It's often religious objections, but sometimes it's anti science or homeopathic delusions or belief in witchcraft.

Bad parents are depressing

This must be a difficult decision for parents, I wondered if there are parents on here who aren’t sure?

Absolutely. Measles, mumps, massive killers. Vaccines are vital to good healthy life. :)

I guess you're referring to one specific group of new vacines though ...;)

Sponsored Links
.... a largely untested jab(s)...
So how much testing was done by comparison on the Measles, Mumps and Rubella jab? How much testing was done on the chicken pox jab? How much testing was done on the TB jab?

If you're going to continue spouting this antivax sh!t, justify it.

So how much testing was done by comparison on the Measles, Mumps and Rubella jab? How much testing was done on the chicken pox jab? How much testing was done on the TB jab?

If you're going to continue spouting this antivax sh!t, justify it.
TB, or the BCG, was first rolled out in 1921 with limited testing and very poor quality control.

Since then it's been used Billions of times and is the most widely used vaccine ever (8 billion doses I think). In second place I believe would be Covid vaccines if you lump them all together (5.6 billion doses or so).

Very soon Covid vaccines will be the most heavily tested vaccines ever.

One aspect is becoming very clear. Patients in hospital being treated for covid. Proportions of people who haven't been vaccinated is higher the lower the take up rate is in that area and always significant. Reports are mentioning 50% being under 50 and a higher still proportion of those being unvaccinated.

One aspect is becoming very clear. Patients in hospital being treated for covid. Proportions of people who haven't been vaccinated is higher the lower the take up rate is in that area and always significant. Reports are mentioning 50% being under 50 and a higher still proportion of those being unvaccinated.
Very clear how?
Reports from where?

Instead of watching , reading or listening to various version of alice in wonderland listen to some real accurate news. Or stay a mad hatter.
Since when has the MSM been real accurate news hahahahahahahaha :D:ROFLMAO::LOL:
Brilliant.

Sponsored Links
Back